Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Can Somaliland survive without Awdal?

Aaliyyah   

lmao my response is no more sillier than your previous comemnt below,

Aaliyah are u telling us the people of awdal are represented by a few individuals in the diaspora

bt im assuming the truth is hard to digest...ill leave it at that!..

salaam

i don't know how can you ignore this

Thousands of people borama celebrate Somalilands independence day borama the heart of the awdalite people

Now compare it to burco

The only people who support Awdal state are from a different region, and the support although sugar coated contains nothing sincere. The reason why a person like Aaliyah assumes that dividing up Somaliland in the hope of turning it into what we are witnessing in the south, with all it's chaos and lawlessness is pathetic, and the people of Awadal can see clearly it's not in there interest.

Aaliyyah   

The only people who support Awdal state are from a different region, and the support although sugar coated contains nothing sincere. The reason why a person like Aaliyah assumes that dividing up Somaliland in the hope of turning it into what we are witnessing in the south, with all it's chaos and lawlessness is pathetic, and the people of Awadal can see clearly it's not in there interest.

Abokar, people think others are like them. So guy I am not like u at all..if anything,you are the one who support the occupation and the killings of innocent people in the SSC regions and even now don't want people from Awdal state to voice their opinion.

Somaliland's rightful lands are three cities and as long as they stick to it there will not be any chaos or issues...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

XX, do you really think people from awdal state forgot the genocide that was done to them by somaliland??

Simply put, their region is under the somaliland government by force.

But, they have finally decided to do something about the sad state their ppl find themselves in, and they are entitled! just like Somaliland is entitled to control their three cities...

salaam

Xaaji, these people are crazy. We built a democratic united state with them and even gave them all the powerful positions and they destroyed it. Then we decided to cut our loses and build another country but they want to destroy that aswell. These people think of only destruction. We have to be vigilant towards them and sleep with one eye open.

Aaliyyah;734244 wrote:
XX, do you really think people from awdal state forgot the genocide that was done to them by somaliland??

Simply put, their region is under the somaliland government by force.

But, they have finally decided to do something about the sad state their ppl find themselves in, and they are entitled! just like Somaliland is entitled to control their three cities...

salaam

Somaliland did not do any genocide Ciidanka qaranka as we know it today did not exist in 1991 that came to existence in 1993 sure there were tribal wars in the early 90s but it was settled down through dialogue in the 1993 borama grandconference and the one in burco 1991, In borama the sda in 1990 they were armed and well equipped the sda rebel group in 1991 grand conference in burco their elders agreed to let the sda and the snm Militant groups to form one unit under the late President Abduraxmaan tuur and his vice president xassan ciise jamac.

Aaliyyah   

XX u didn't answer the question I asked, but i guess u dnt have an answer for it ..let me answer it people from awdal state will never forget what somaliland did to them. not now, and not ever!

these kinda videos that u are posting is the way people react to dictatorship. They can't voice their opinion, clearly they are afraid for the safety of their families.

but don't you worry once they hold enough meetings and raise enough money they will deal with the Somaliland government and free their region once and for all. Just like Somaliland was holding meeting after another since the early 80s ...they will do everything and anything to reach their goal which is pro unity (dadka kale maxa modeen in ay yihiin wa suaale? that they don't have an opinion that they just have to give up what they believe just to please somaliland and its interests )

this is history repeating itself..just in a different form..the one who was claiming to be a victim (somaliland) is now the murderer ..

xaqdaro meel fog ma gaadho ogow!..

now lets wait and see

salaam

last i chek somaliland former president was from awdal. awdal is part of somaliland, its wishful thinkin of konfurian and ssc rebels to dismember somaliland. the peoble in awdal r peace loving and love their country somaliland

Abokor Omar;734245 wrote:
Xaaji, these people are crazy. We built a democratic united state with them and even gave them all the powerful positions and they destroyed it. Then we decided to cut our loses and build another country but they want to destroy that aswell. These people think of only destruction. We have to be vigilant towards them and sleep with one eye open.

:D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..the silliest comment ever!

Aaliyah, the people of Awadal are part of the fabric that holds the peace in Somaliland. Your wish is that this thread is pulled and the peace and unity in the north is lost. Your agenda is transparent and clear for all to see with all due respect. I for one don't understand how war would benefit your cult SSC, but you assumed the same in the most reason clash. A small disagreement between two neighbouring sub tribes, over waterfalls was turned into a large and dangerous tribal conflict, the type that was last seen in the destructive 90's. Mujahid Silanyo with all his experience had the wisdom to order his subtribe to stand down for the sake of peace, to the disappointment of the death cult SSC followers.

Aaliyyah;734251 wrote:
XX u didn't answer the question I asked, but i guess u dnt have an answer for it ..let me answer it people from awdal state will never forget what somaliland did to them. not now, and not ever!

these kinda videos that u are posting is the way people react to dictatorship. They can't voice their opinion, clearly they are afraid for the safety of their families.

but don't you worry once they hold enough meetings and raise enough money they will deal with the Somaliland government and free their region once and for all. Just like Somaliland was holding meeting after another since the early 80s ...they will do everything and anything to reach their goal which is pro unity (dadka kale maxa modeen in ay yihiin wa suaale? that they don't have an opinion that they just have to give up what they believe just to please somaliland and its interests )

this is history repeating itself..just in a different form..the one who was claiming to be a victim (somaliland) is now the murderer ..

xaqdaro meel fog ma gaadho ogow!..

now lets wait and see

salaam

That does not make sense at all Modern civilian government of Somaliland was created in Borama awdal in 1993

Loool@ they can't raise their voice and Somaliland is a dictatorship loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You are insulting the great people of awdal and describing them as weak and that they can't speak up for their own rights i won't let you insult my people , pro unity with who the koonfurians loolz:D