Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Free Google Plus invites

NGONGE   

Warya JB, ii so *** dee. I can't access FB from work and this one may just be the thing that allows me to keep up with your latest antics.

Aaliyyah   

Jacaylbaro, I meant on youtube ppl are inviting one another (if u read the comments of the utube links pertaining to google plus lol)..

and yeah I know abt the circles...bt there are no groups yet...

salaam

For those who are eager to get invites. Wait until the limited invites of guinea-pigs trail from google is over. If the guinea pigs seem to be satisfied with the product, soon it will be open to the public.

Aaliyyah   

True enough..bt I think there's a reason for the invite thingy, people want it even more lol..dadku waxay rabaan wax aad u sahlaneen :D

^It's girls that get excited about every other new thing, not a manly man to do such thing. Specially girls always get excited about every other new boy that moves/settles in the blocks/neighbourhood.

Jacpher   

^Could be but I highly doubt it. Some 10 million users signed up in the first couple of days. Probably 20+ mill by the end of the week and still in beta and invite only.

From the little I've used it, the circle and hangout feature can be the most fun or productive depending how you look at it. Being able to manage your contacts in circles, family, work, friends or create ciyaalka xaafada circle and being able to video conference them is attractive. Image video chatting with SOLers across the ocean. Video chatting isn't new I know. Gmail, skype and others have it but you couldn't video chat more than two people at the same time and it wasn't as seemingly and effortless as Google+ hangout. You can video conference many people, chat, or share youtube clips instantly. Hangout has the potential to make other products obsolete if it is improved. Small business meetings, distance educational lectures or even live video tutorials in hangout is possible now. With screen cast and desktop sharing would make it a killer application.

But I'm not sure about the idea of putting all you eggs in one basket. Mail, voice, contacts, calendar, photos, documents, and social all in one place, Google. The potential of something going wrong waa macquul.