Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Are Somalilanders Prostituting them selves. (Shameful video).

Dee waan adkeysi badnahay, laakiin bahasha waad ka badbadisaan mararka qaarkood, anigu Sland kama soo horjeedo laakiin the guy on the video boiled my blood, licking like never before, mise JByoow waa adiga ninkaa oo waad noo dhuumanaysaa?

Come on JB, this guy represents your mainstream, in 2009 I went to a 18th of may aniversary in East london with a friend, and there was the local MP invited there, but what surprised me was the way most panel talked about this love affair between the British empire and Somaliland, I was gobsmacked how they were being naive and humble to this MP. So saxiib lets be honest this is the widespread view about the empire.

The Zack   

MoonLight1;733261 wrote:
Oodweyne

Adeer you just dropped your vail and what we see is the real oodweyne who is as lunatic as the guy on the video or maybe worst. Yes the British Slavery or shall we call as you'd like colony was"Milder" for your tolka. This is not the first time in history we hear mild slavery and harsh slavery, we heard that in America during the dark ages of slavery, the plantation slave (who got the brunt of the master's punishment and labour) and the house slave (on this matter Oodweyne and his cousin, the guy on the video).

This mild colonizer your talking about Mr Oodweyne killed thousands and thousands of "your citizens" in Sanaag, Sool, Hawd, but yes this colony was mild and kind for your "tolka" because they cooperated with it, and yes it was harsh on eastern clans because they refused to be enslaved by the queen, but it must be one of two things why you don't care about the thousands of Dervishes killed by "the mild colony", either they are not real citizens of {Somaliland} or you see this struggle as a terrorist up rise as the British did.

Distinct history, yes I agree with you on this, the only distinct history we know is the bombings of taleex by the British airplanes, making Sland a distinct by being the first African nation to be attacked with airplanes. but I consider this to be a "Dark distinct history" while Mr Oodweyne and co consider it to being a "triumphant distinct history" because the colonizer destroyed the enemy tribes.

Well said, yo!

MoonLight1;733261 wrote:
Oodweyne

Adeer you just dropped your vail and what we see is the real oodweyne who is as lunatic as the guy on the video or maybe worst. Yes the British Slavery or shall we call as you'd like colony was"Milder" for your tolka. This is not the first time in history we hear mild slavery and harsh slavery, we heard that in America during the dark ages of slavery, the plantation slave (who got the brunt of the master's punishment and labour) and the house slave (on this matter Oodweyne and his cousin, the guy on the video).

This mild colonizer your talking about Mr Oodweyne killed thousands and thousands of "your citizens" in Sanaag, Sool, Hawd, but yes this colony was mild and kind for your "tolka" because they cooperated with it, and yes it was harsh on eastern clans because they refused to be enslaved by the queen, but it must be one of two things why you don't care about the thousands of Dervishes killed by "the mild colony", either they are not real citizens of {Somaliland} or you see this struggle as a terrorist up rise as the British did.

Distinct history, yes I agree with you on this, the only distinct history we know is the bombings of taleex by the British airplanes, making Sland a distinct by being the first African nation to be attacked with airplanes. but I consider this to be a "Dark distinct history" while Mr Oodweyne and co consider it to being a "triumphant distinct history" because the colonizer destroyed the enemy tribes.

This is the type of story your elders put you to bed with, its far from the truth though my friend.

The British came with a plan, we had a plan and your people had a plan. It just so happens yours was a clear cut land-grabbing exercise which failed and was spun as a national/religious crusade against infidels. This same garbage is constantly recycled inorder for your people to avoid the truth; they are today as they were yesterday, a backward disunited group of people who are behind civilization and on par with the camels they sleep with.

You are a perfect example of your ancestors double talking and deceitfulness. Here you are in a whitemans country with a whitemans education and maybe even work with some and class them as friends, yet you think your simple primitive backward ancestors were right in robbing camels and killing innocent people.

Zack you are occupied today(as you claim) we are free. Its the reason why you have a rebel group and we have a democratic state..

A_Khadar   

The man in the video, besides his madness and unhidden exposure, has similarities of many Landers have even those are in this forum.

</O:p

It's successionists common theme to brag and praise about the British colony. It was just last week when posted here the British warship visited Berbera and praised s/l militia as big and great news. The contrary is though that same ship visited Las Qoray day(s) later and was welcome with bullets to show that no lickers are there in Las Qoray.

<O:p

Now to get the destiny that you all Landers are fantasizing is not this way of rear kissing but a firm and genuine plan without emotions of we have being oppressed and we are the orphans of the queen. <O:p</O:p

If I remember correctly the sultan of those who inhabit Las qory was the only one awarded with a medal by the British for his excellent co-operation. If today they are shooting at a passing British ship its because they are pirates/ criminals and the British ship is looking for pirates.

Oodweyne;733177 wrote:
^^^ Well, I guess, in that case, you and him, must have been
"neighbors"
in that institution in which most likely both of you have done a runner from it. Hence, going by that
"analogy"
of
"birds with same feathers flying together"
and all, one can deduce that you and the chap in that clip must really be bosom-bodies, indeed...
:P

Oh dear, the man could be one of the many SNM foot soldiers dacayan that are either maimed or mentally scared without support and nothing to show for his struggle and loss of limbs and mental peace.

Now stop mocking your heroes and get them help.

Oodweyne, we pray for your fast recovery from post conflict depression, we also pray for your tolka to become the next DINKA. aamiin.

Oodweyne it's truly amazing the kind of summersaults they do inorder to connect the lies. You see it today with our SSC friends who seem to think there little tribal group is some nationalist course that every Somali should support. When infact it has no relationship with unity or Somalinimo but beyond it's shallow waters is the same old monster tribalism hiding waiting for it's naive victim.