Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Are Somalilanders Prostituting them selves. (Shameful video).

Watch this shameful video. Haddaad dhimaneyso dhareerka waa layska duwaa, desperation for recognition is taking them to new heights.

Thousands-Somaliland-nationals-lobby-UK-

What about these poor protesters carrying this poster Mr OOdweyne, are they lunatics as well, crying and expressing love for slavery and then calling it a "Distinct history"..waw. Thats what they call in street terms a LICKER. Poor guys you need to look your recognition from Buuhoodle and Borama before you lick the shoes of the queen. The South Sudan guys are more respectable and intelegant than you guys.

How do you want SSC people to support your cause when you express love and respect for the oppressor (aka Britain) who wiped out lots of their people during the Daraawiish struggle 1910s and 1920s.

Thankful   

Jacaylbaro;733160 wrote:
Obsession .... this is when I know the recognition is just around the corner
:D

Loooooool, if only all of us saw the cup as half full.

But anyways, I am pretty sure that every country and governing body has made it clear. It must be done through the AU and the AU has made it clear that just like (Oil Rich) South Sudan, it must be a decision that is agreed upon by both sides.

Thankful   

loooool, hahah. This site would be boring without the secessionist’s contribution!

lol@ "don't worry about how,".......the true talk of someone that does not think rationally.

The results have been zero!! Once a single country openly supports your aspirations then claim results.

Thankful;733173 wrote:
The results have been zero!! Once a single country openly supports your aspirations then claim results.

You better start praying God to let u live & witness that day ........ I don't mind even if you die of the shock :D

Thankful   

Jacaylbaro;733178 wrote:
You better start praying God to let u live & witness that day ........ I don't mind even if you die of the shock
:D

Wow, when I see your health minister or finanace in a meetings with other "Somalia" leaders a couple of months ago, I have no clue how you possible think the way that you do.

But then again, you are the only person who'd actually be delusional enough to say the picture was photoshopped. No one else would resort to such a ridiculous defense.

Regardless all you have left to say for the last 20 years is....."just wait recognition is around the corner"

Liibaan   

Thankful;733173 wrote:

South Sudan Succeeded where Somalidiid-land Clan Secessionists Failed, After 20 years of lies and hating their fellow Somalis, the result was Zero, truth hurts the clan secessionists, they should learn important lessons from South Sudan. Meaning, fake colonial maps/borders are irrelevant and useless in 21 century. What is important is Self-Determination of All People.

Liibaan   

Odweyne, it is youwho doesn't know how to debate with others, you say same thing in every thread. You don't need to focus on other nomads like Liibaan, Soma@li, Somalina... What you should really worry about is the shameful and disgusting Video posted above.

Oodweyne

Hence, if you do not think that Somaliland have not had a "distinct history" under the British rule, which was, although it was colonialism, much milder than the version the Italian had practiced it in Somalia (with people being used as sort of barge to which to cross rivers in the deep south of that country and all); then, I am afraid, you really are on to a silly wicket in here, my friend.

Adeer you just dropped your vail and what we see is the real oodweyne who is as lunatic as the guy on the video or maybe worst. Yes the British Slavery or shall we call as you'd like colony was"Milder" for your tolka. This is not the first time in history we hear mild slavery and harsh slavery, we heard that in America during the dark ages of slavery, the plantation slave (who got the brunt of the master's punishment and labour) and the house slave (on this matter Oodweyne and his cousin, the guy on the video).

This mild colonizer your talking about Mr Oodweyne killed thousands and thousands of "your citizens" in Sanaag, Sool, Hawd, but yes this colony was mild and kind for your "tolka" because they cooperated with it, and yes it was harsh on eastern clans because they refused to be enslaved by the queen, but it must be one of two things why you don't care about the thousands of Dervishes killed by "the mild colony", either they are not real citizens of {Somaliland} or you see this struggle as a terrorist up rise as the British did.

Hence, if you do not think that Somaliland have not had a "distinct history" under the British rule....

Distinct history, yes I agree with you on this, the only distinct history we know is the bombings of taleex by the British airplanes, making Sland a distinct by being the first African nation to be attacked with airplanes. but I consider this to be a "Dark distinct history" while Mr Oodweyne and co consider it to being a "triumphant distinct history" because the colonizer destroyed the enemy tribes.