Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Rageh Omaar Muslim?

Mohammed   

Axmed-InaJaad;733119 wrote:
rageh waa nin muslim ah, nothing else to it

*Blessed;733124 wrote:
Muhammed, if he changed his faith wuu sheegi lahaa. As far as you know, HE said that HE was a Muslim. He did not negate it and this is not the first time he mentioned his Islam. Why do you insist on otherwise? Twitter gossip does not take one out of the fold of Islam. Bisinka!

Coincidentally, I was talking about Raage with someone last night-- pretty excited about his upcoming documentary on the life of Prophet Muhammed (SAW).

Hold your horses you two, I'm not saying he isn't a muslim. I'm just saying, the way he answered that question was odd.

Some people need to calm down,. The brother just asked a Question that made him curious about Rageahs answer. No reason to jump around and act like the brother said Rageah is an infidel, or a bad muslim.

burahadeer u sure know how to mess up every topic..

All this talk about, asagay u taal etc. has nothing to do with anything, no one is say'n the opposite.

I can't watch the video either, it says "not available in your area".

The Zack   

Al-Miskiin;733129 wrote:

I can't watch the video either, it says "not available in your area".

Because you are in Al-shabaab controlled area LOL.. just kidding!

The Zack   

I am not in the UK and I was able to watch the video.. pretend you are from there.. Get a zombie computer in the UK, hack NGONGE's computer or something.

Lol all that just to watch this, naah I'm gonna wait for the youtube video :), maybe u could uploade it on youtube huh, that's sound easier than the zombie computer.

Blessed   

Muhammed,

LOL@ hold your horses. Seeflaboodnimo is in our Somaali blood maaha. You've implied, walaal. I think it's better for all of us in waxyaabahan la iska dhaafo. It's pointless fitnah.

Al Msikin, No one is jumping or needs calming down, just like you I'm sharing an opinion. :)

*Blessed;733150 wrote:
Muhammed,

LOL@ hold your horses. Seeflaboodnimo is in our Somaali blood maaha. You've implied, walaal. I think it's better for all of us in waxyaabahan la iska dhaafo. It's pointless fitnah.

Al Msikin, No one is jumping or needs calming down, just like you I'm sharing an opinion.
:)

Very true; it's pointless fitna.

It was on radio, some fanatics start shooting avatars; scary!

chubacka   

To be honest, it was a very direct question which deserved a yes or no rather than "I was bought up this way and that.." but he did say he was muslim and that's the end of the discussion, hopefully he won't statter about it next time that question is asked to him.

diintii islaamka waxaaba laga dhigay sidii mafia orgnasation. qof waliba waa la gaaleysiinayaa. yaabka yaabkiis. cudurkan takfiiriga ee qof waliba muslim miyaa? ma la hubaa? hebel waa gaal? hebel waa murtad? hebel waa ridda? hebel hebel? cudurkaa wuxuu nooga yimid sacuudiga kooxahan loo yaqaan wahabiyada ee gagarka xun xun surwaalka gaabsada ee laba kalmadood af soomali markay ku hadlayaan dhex galiya hal kalmadoo carabiga ah.

waxayba moodana diintii islaamka inay tahay urur ay iyaga leyiihin. oo ay qofkii doonaan gaal ka dhigayaan qofkii doonaana malaaik ka dhigayaan.