Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

African man in the kitchen? Quick, call the fire brigade

For the upcoming generation, it won’t be enough for a guy to have money and a car and a house to impress the ladies. The successful candidates will probably also be a touch metrosexual, and skilled in the domestic arts.

Which is where the business idea comes in handy. Of course, the conservative fundamentalists are entitled to their opinions, and to the (peaceful) preservation of the values they hold dear. But for the rest of us who choose to move towards the light, help could be on its way.

Full Article ......... CLICK HERE

Showqi   

Xiiran way is xariifinaysaa. Anigu Sambuusaha iyo Xalwada ayuun baan doonaya in aan barto sida loo sameeyo.

Raashinka intiisa kale Xiiran baa ka soo tuuri, uhm I mean Xaliima ka soo tuuri...:D:D

Aaliyyah   

Nice article. Yup guys need to know how to cook (ma gacma dheernahay hada gabadho nahay)..orad kijada iska xadiriya :P

Showqi ma xalwad iyo sambus ku nolan haday xalimo ka dhaqajiso..:D...mise maqahi ba isku hubsan..better u learn everything!

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;732086 wrote:
Yup guys need to know how to cook (ma gacma dheernahay hada gabadho nahay)..orad kijada iska xadiriya
:P

Aaliyyah, did you read the title of the thread? Did you:D:D Iminka adigaa ka masuul ah: Kijadaas gubatay, dadkaas dhakhtarka loola cararay due to smoke inhalation, and food poisoning. Waayo adigaa ku taliyey in dadka qaarkood Kijada iska xadiriyaan.

Waa runtaa Xalwad iyo Sambuuse laguma noolankaryo. Labadu waa Saliid iyo Sonkor a deadly combination of diet.

heck yeah, I like the sound of that :D the way I see it, if women are expected to work and bring in half the income, the man should (and most do) contribute to the housework too... that's my two cents.

Aaliyyah   

lol showqi yea I seen the title, but thats just stretching it a little don't u think. A guy might not know how to cook, but why would he burn down the house?! lol I am sure he knows how to be careful. There is clear different between an i-diot who burns the house and someone who cooks some icky food..laakin wa caadi sadex jeer markaad wax qadhaadh sameesid marka danbe adi uun iska baran. Practice makes perfect soma la dhoho..

Grasshopper well put!.. girls shouldnt be doing two shifts (ie working outside of home and then doing the house chores) it wouldnt be fair at all!..But, if the girl decides to be stay at home mom then maybe he can work n she can cook (even then he should be helping her with the house chores cuz nothing is harder than cooking and taking care of kids)..

salaam

Juxa   

Women should work lakin I don't agree the 50/50 thing. He was paying rent and bills before I came along so why would I pay anything!!

Now with the cooking anigu waxaan qabaa the chores become an issue only if you make it! Qofkii gaajo heyso cooks!

Guriga gub and I get brand new stuff waaba opportunity to upgrade

Aaliyyah   

^lol actually that's what Islam says, a husband has to pay for everything. So, even if a girl works her money is hers and hers alone. Laakin logic kuma jiraso baan is idhi waan shaqeenaya billsna ma bixinayo, ninyahow billska kaliga dabar. Lacagta sameeyey? xagaan genaya? ma barkanaya talow lol..tan kale gabadh iyo wil markay labaduba shaqeeyaan banaanka..oo ay gabadhu dhahdo waryaa adna dhinacaga weelka ka xal guriga ka dabar..hadhow ma shaqeenasa billskana adig uun og mesha ka kenasid? lol I don't think that would be fair so everything should be shared. saas baan qaba..minus the idea of 50/50..mesha la xisaabtamo ba ugu daran oo buug la iskula so qaato who pays every penny lol..without being that detailed u can both pitch in and help one another in everything ..household chores and expenses! and live happily ever after..aww lol im too dreamy ma istidhi!

my three cents

salaam

Juxa   

Ah you overthink sometimes Aaliyah! I don't know about modern couples but geel-jire would be extremely uncomfortable if wifey paid the bills or part of it.

It is important to have roles in. Relationships. I won't want to take the role of provider from him specially since it is matter of honour, pride and joy

Now you raise valid point of what becomes the woman's earning? I don't think ineey barkato but prefer to think she would spend on her family but not as an obligation

The obligation to provide is his alone! Having said that... And when qofkasta knows their role I say gacalo waa gacmo isdhaafsan

Aaliyyah   

lol juxa you are right geeljire might not want his wify to pay any of the bills, neither will he want to do any house chore for that matter :D

modern farah inshallah will wash the dishes and pay some of the bills (that works for moi!)

Unless, of course I choose to be stay at home mom and then he needs not to do any house chores at least it is not his obligation. Of course he would choose to out of love and care lol (I mean he better haha)

salaam

Juxa   

Aaliyah yours is the excitement of youth

Fiiri cadeey he must provide but no sharci says inaan canjeelo walaaqo!

As I said before to me chores are not biggie. I am control freak and like things done my way so I just do it myself mostly. If push comes to shove lakin xeer baa noo degsan

Now I wish I could stay home too, sadly geeljire invested and as such I must keep career. Another long day ahead ee bal good night gacaliso

FB waa iska sheeko waxeena ee we wait our kasband fadhigiisa! Waqti xun baa lagu jiraa and us ladies waxaan nahay dispensable.:)

Juxa;732202 wrote:
Aaliyah yours is the excitement of youth

Fiiri cadeey he must provide but no sharci says inaan canjeelo walaaqo!

As I said before to me chores are not biggie. I am control freak and like things done my way so I just do it myself mostly. If push comes to shove lakin xeer baa noo degsan

Now I wish I could stay home too, sadly geeljire invested and as such I must keep career. Another long day ahead ee bal good night gacaliso

FB waa iska sheeko waxeena ee we wait our kasband fadhigiisa! Waqti xun baa lagu jiraa and us ladies waxaan nahay dispensable.
:)

L0L@Juu-Caadi matihid. But,aan ku ask gareeyo; what do u mean by "waqti xun" LMAO