Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

African man in the kitchen? Quick, call the fire brigade

Aaliyyah   

Juxa lol I was talking more in a general sense, wasn't about you! and yeah you are right chores are not biggie ..it is only an issue when you are told it is your duty lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Farax brawn I am not sure I think she meant she is extra nice to her hubby....and something abt waqti xun I'm guessing nowadays men easily walk out on their wives..hmm! is that what you meant Juxa lol

and I am probably gonna agree with her in a way...that good men are rare! and definitely if she has a good man she should hang to him but then again not to a point where you'r tooo nice and he takes u for granted..

I hope I understood her right lol

salaam

Juxa   

lool aaliyah i am not that nice and i did not mean in nice way at all, was just joking to FB, men believe there is lack of men therefore us women should be something that resembles their personal maid..... dhago hadal bey ahey sheekadu

ps: i was not talking about myself, ee dadkaan(the men) baan u reer magaaleynayay! been bey iska dhaadhiciyeen

Good thing is that I can take care of going into the kitchen to cook some meals ....... not specialized though

I just don't do it more often coz I can't be a regular cook after work ..... :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@men believe there is lack of men..definitely, that isn't true. Plenty of young guys around who are still single. But, perhaps there is lack of men of quality? even that might not be true to some extent. Like many guys mature later in life and leave that wrong way of life..there is always hope for them to change (or we can always hope that somali maah maah of nin way say xaskisu ka dhigato) but then again I remember posting that article of not getting invovled with bad guys hoping u can change them lol, better you find yourself one that's already there responsible, mature, reliable..and handome as hell lol :D..

and did I forget richhhh too lol

salaam

Juxa   

lol aaliyah lacageey lacag! you do sound very reasonable lady!

at my time waxaan sitey list lug iyo gacantaada dhirir la eg! oh well

Aaliyyah   

looooool @ list lug iyo gantaada dharar leeg!..same here walahi! I am not sure what to leave out he has to be handsome, he has to be rich nin lacag haysan xagaan geyni, he has to be religious that isnt even negotiable, and he has to be kind, nice, educated...war wax laga tago ma arko!

He just has to have it allllllll...if I will ever leave out anything. It's probably the looks! even that I hope he is average (if there is no attraction maxa la isku sheegi)

salaam

p.s you said ur list was long, did u end up with a guy who met all those conditions? mise like ppl always tell me ull be lucky if he meets half of what u yapping abt LOL

Edit: never mind just realized my question is of a personal nature lol..Skip it :P

Juxa   

you will get many items on the list, and the rest will not seem so important at the end insha allah

as to the rich bit, it will be ok once you start making 3 times more than he does. quruxda you can negotiate, an average husband is very grateful for his beautiful wifey.

marka waxan ku dhihi lahaa stick to the religious, honorable and educated man!

Aaliyyah   

lol@ once u make three times he does. Insha'Allah I do plan to pursue a career that pays a decent income but I don't think I would wanna make three times as the guy I marry does, something would definitely feel a bit weird about that. At least from my perspective, I would want him to always feel that he is bringing a lot to the family at least financially. That is not to say I am gonna make half of what he does or whatever, just that he makes more lol..

As for the looks, you are right a guy who is average will appreciate you more. Even though I was always into looks, I guess now that im older im a bit not the way I used to be..before it was like oh my he is soo cutee lol..that was like the first thing that would come to my mind hehe..

and thanks for the advice nothing beats religion and education (after all those two need the person to put efforts, like a guy has to educate himself both in the matters of this dunya and like become professional or what not..and akhira) where looks and money come and go..say the civil war when people have lost so much..whether it was their money, or property or whatever ..their education and their deen and their character is still inctact..but money come and go..same with looks.It's all 20 yrs..and then ur old or whatever and that extra good looks will fade..or who knows u might not always be healthy....so again thanks for the advice. But, as long as he is educated I know he has the potential for so much more lol :D

salaam

Ms MoOns   

lol @ the list. Juxa is right. Some things won't be as important as you thought they'd be.

@ Aaliyyah hun, like you said, there has to be attraction, lakin does good looks equals attraction? I mean, you could meet someone who is handsome beyond measure, religious, wealthy, educated, kind and honorable .. but there's no attraction? Could you live with that person? lol.

You might meet someone who is below average in terms of looks, but has many more qualities that should stand out? I hope this makes sense, just wanna point out, don't be blinded by the list.

Cheers.x