Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

HOL journalist arrested in Bosaaso

Thankful   

The beheading report wasn't the only reason, because this reporter made a report stating that some of the people of Puntland wanted Faroole to resign.

There is speculation as to who the two murdered individuals are, Faroole says they were civilians, Atam supporters say they were Puntland spies and others believe they were Puntland soldiers.

AYOUB   

Thankful;732149 wrote:
Out of all people secessionists are commenting on deportation to Ethiopia?

Waa markaagii.:) Only I mentioned the deportation probability. Sometimes you do behave like Imaam Faroole.:)

Thankful;732149 wrote:

Wasn't it the citizens of Awdal last year that had to free two men from the hands of Hargeysa's militia because thay were about to be sent to Ethiopia?

That was the allegation. The men are in Somaliland as we speak. Ironically, the men ran to Djibouti only to be deported back to SL.

Thankful;732149 wrote:
The secessionists track record in sending people to Ethiopia is no better!

Well even if the Pirates were better, that's neither here nor there. The issue is; is the journalist a citizen of Somalia? Does Imaam Farooole have the right to deport him to the Ethios - if he is?

PS Don't tell you agree with Imaam Faroole on this.

Mooge   

Thankful;732152 wrote:
The beheading report wasn't the only reason, because this reporter made a report stating that some of the people of Puntland wanted Faroole to resign.

There is speculation as to who the two murdered individuals are, Faroole says they were civilians, Atam supporters say they were Puntland spies and others believe they were Puntland soldiers.

that is what you think, but it is not the truth thankful. this socalled reporter lied about troops and if the lie is great enough to cause great harm he will be questioned. this has nothing to do with president.

Thankful   

AYOUB;732155 wrote:
Waa markaagii.
:)
Only I mentioned the deportation probability. Sometimes you do behave like Imaam Faroole.

Why would the reporter be deported to Ethiopia, because his tribe resides in a certain area? I have no idea what you are talking about when you mention deportation. I admit (sadly) it occurs when it is "suspected" ONLF fighters are caught, but both secessionists and Puntland have been guilty of this. This man has already been given an unjust 1 year sentence. Just like the horseednet reporter was.

AYOUB;732155 wrote:

That was the allegation. The men are in Somaliland as we speak. Ironically, the men ran to Djibouti only to be deported back to SL.

I am speaking about what happened less then a year ago when 300 ONLF crossed through Awdal untouched, your Hargeysa admin tried to send two men to Ethiopia. The Awdal citizens had to crash their car into your militia's car and free the men.

Plus, are you actually going to say that the hargeysa admin hasn't sent Somalis to Ethiopia?

AYOUB;732155 wrote:

Well even if the Pirates were better, that's neither here nor there. The issue is; is the journalist a citizen of Somalia? Does Imaam Farooole have the right to deport him to the Ethios - if he is?

Why do you care?

Because when your regional government sends Somalis to Ethiopia you are quiet. So why pretend that you are concerned now?

Thankful   

Mooge;732156 wrote:
that is what you think, but it is not the truth thankful. this socalled reporter lied about troops and if the lie is great enough to cause great harm he will be questioned. this has nothing to do with president.

I respect your opinion, but I don't buy what the government is saying. This has everything to do with the article the reporter wrote which said people want faroole to resign; even the courts case outlined this.

Also,

“Al Shabaab dumped the beheaded bodies along the road and
dressed them in military uniform,
to scare the public,” said one terrorism analyst.

http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Somalia_27/Somalia_Al_Shabaab_terrorists_behead_two_civilians_in_Puntland.shtml

This quote is from Garoweonline, Faroole is saying that the people that were killed were in military uniforms, so why is the reporter sentenced for 1 year because he reported that they were soldiers? He made a natural observation and reported it. Whether they were civilians dressed in uniforms is one thing, but according to garoweonline they were in military uniforms, thus the reporter’s piece was understandable.

In my opinion, the true reason he was sentenced is because he reported that people want Faroole to resign.

AYOUB   

Thankful;732159 wrote:
Why would the reporter be deported to Ethiopia, because his tribe resides in a certain area? I have no idea what you are talking about when you mention deportation.

So you have no idea, but you just feel like arguing by changing the subject. :) Everyone except you know what folks are considered "Somali-speaking Ethios" by Imaam Faroole. The word is the journo belongs to that clan, that's according to certain portals.

Thankful;732159 wrote:

I am speaking about what happened less then a year ago when 300 ONLF crossed through Awdal

I know your allegations and I've already told you, Djibouti sent the folks you talking about back to SL and they've not been deported anywhere.

Ps You not answered whether you agreed with Imaam Faroole.

Thankful   

AYOUB;732165 wrote:
So you have no idea, but you just feel like arguing by changing the subject.
Everyone except you know what folks are considered "Somali-speaking Ethios" by Imaam Faroole. The word is the journo belongs to that clan, that's according to certain portals.

I have no idea what you are talking about because he has already been sentenced to 1 year in prison. There has never been any mention of him being “deported.” Plus he is a citizen of Somalia, Faroole's wrong view is not based on tribe, but the ONLF supporters.

AYOUB;732165 wrote:

I know your allegations and I've already told you, Djibouti sent the folks you talking about back to SL and they've not been deported anywhere.

http://somalilandpress.com/djibouti-hands-onlf-driver-to-somaliland-20464

All three truck drivers were initially arrested during clashes between the ONLF rebels and Somaliland forces backed by Ethiopian troops near the Marmar mountains, a region bordering Ethiopia and Djibouti.

However during a massive demonstration in Borama, Mr Odawa was able to escape with the help of friends and family. He has been on the run ever since.

Djibout sent them back, but the men were freed after massive demonstration in Borama, the demonstrations were a result of the men being threatened of being sent to Ethiopia, people erupted and his family freed him because of this. Why did the people have massive demonstrations if he was initially going to spend his sentence in NW Somalia?

The men may be in one of Siyads Barre’s old jails now, but your enclave will not dare sent them away after what happened last time they tried.

NASSIR   

"When armed militiamen captured Parliament House, it was the duty of the police to engage the militias, not for the presidential guard to interfere. The militiamen, while armed, neither shot nor killed anyone but were there to express their grievance against the injustice incurred up"

^Garoweonline Editorial in support of Faroole as a minister when sacked by Gen. Ade Muse.

How can you negotiate with armed militia trying to seize PL's Parliament.

NASSIR   

Don't expect much from Faroole. The best that one could do is save the region from him and preserve the fragile peace .

Kulan wariyaasha gobolka Mudug yeesheen oo looga hadlay hormarka gobolka, lagana soo saaray war-murtiyeed la xiriira xarigga Faysal M. Boston.

Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:17:52 -0400 pm -04:00 -14400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galkacyo, July 05 - Kulan ballaaran oo ay galabta iskugu yimaadeen wariyaasha ka shaqeeya warbaahinta ka hawl-gasha magaalada Galkacyo kana dhacay xarunta Radio Galkacyo ayaa looga hadlay midnimada iyo wadajir-ka warbaahinta gobolka, iyadoo war-murtiyeedna xiriira xarigga Faysal Maxamed Xasan Boston laga soo saaray.

Kulanka wariyaasha oo ay soo qaban-qaabiyeed guddi-saxaafadeed dhawaan loo xulay hirgalinta barnaamijyo si siman uga wada baxa war-baahinta magaalada Galkacyo oo ku saabsan Aayaha iyo hormarka magaalada ayaa u jeeddadiisa ugu weyni ahayd muujinta midnimada, wadajir-ka iyo wax wada qabsi ku aaddan hormarinta gobolka iyo kaalinta war-tabiyeyaashu ku leeyihiin.

Dood-dheer kaddib wariyaashu waxay isla garteen in lasii laban-laabo dadaallada wax-qabad ee ku aaddan Aayaha gobolka Mudug gaar ahaanna midka magaalada Galkacyo oo in muddo ah ay ka jirtay dhibaato amni xumo, waxaana la guddoonsaday in ahmiyad buuran la siiyo amniga iyo hormarka lagana dheeraado waxkasta oo qayb ka noqon karo dib-u-dhaca iyo hagar-daamada dadka iyo deegaanka.

Dhinaca kale wariyaashu gaba-gabadiina kulankooda waxay ka soo saareen war-murtiyeed la xiriira xarigga iyo xukunka wariye Faysal Maxamed Xasan oo dhawaan maxkamad ku taalla magaalada Bossaso ku xukuntay hal sano oo xarig ah kaddib markii lagu soo eedeeyey faafin warar wax bi'is ah sida dawladdu sheegtay, waxaan qodobada war-muriyeedku u qornaayeen sidaan.

1- Wariyaasha gobolka Mudug waxay si aad ah uga xun-yihiin xariga iyo kuxunka ku dhacay wariye Faysal Maxamed Xasan Boston.

2- Wariyaasha gobolka Mudug waxay dawladda ka dalbanayaan in la siidaayo wariyaha loona soo celiyo xorriyaddiisii.

3- Wariyaashu waxay dalbanayaan In la dhawro xaquuqadiisa shaqsi-ahaaneed iyo middiisa saxafinimaba.

4- Waa in la wada dhawro xiriirkii iyo wada-shaqayntii dawladda iyo war-baahinta oo dib loo milicsado is-fahankii iyo is-afgaradkii buuxay la iskula gaaray Garowe.

5- Ugu dambayntii wariyaashu waxay dawladda ka codsadeen in loo tix-galiyo dalabkooda ku aaddan siidaynta wariye Faysal Maxamed Xasan Boston iyo sidoo kalena dalabyo la mid ah ee maalmihii ugu dambeeyey ka imaanayey suxufiyiinta dalka iyo dibadda.

Diiwaanka Wararka

Radio Daljir.

Somalina   

General Duke;732210 wrote:
Faroole is wrong in this. It will come back to haunt him and as for deportation thats just silly talk.

The young man should be freed ASAP.

Well said.

Ina Faroole Free Faysal NOW!

Faroole needs to open his eyes. The actions of his son will only bring him down faster than anyone expects. Puntland's people are becoming united at their animosity to Faroole and his boy.