Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Is London2010 a Somali

I'm just wondering. I've never seen him actually talk about Somali politics or anything. All his comments are either.

1. ant-Islam and Muslims

2. Anti-Somali

3. Anti-Arab.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen him talk Somali. Because I don't think he is.

Polanyi   

He is Somali. My blad intelligence servces have even pinpointed his clan. lol. Anyway, the negroe is a self hater. He should bleach his skin. He probably has minimal, if any, contact with Somalis. You will never see him eating baris with his hands at the local makhi.

self-reflection is key in seeking change. london2012 is a somali indeed. this is forum, expect opinions which may differ from yours. the internet is a forum for self-expression somaha?

YOu wouldn't say that if you read all his posts, a video about Somalis being abused in greece and an old woman crying because of it and he says:

I have no sympathy for them. Why don't they stay in somalia. Why they travel. They dress in extremist clothes and their extremist culture and then when others resist them. They turn to get sympathy and cry. I have no sympathy for them. I know what they want to do. Breed and breed children they have no intention of raising well just so they can have welfare. Stay at home, where they can gossip, eat rice or walk the streets dressed in burqa's where they delight in provoking decent people. Greeks well done.

LOL he is actually kind of funny in a pathetic way, clearly he just wants to get a rise out of someone... just *shrug,* because at the end of the day it is just 'stuff & nonsense' ;) no need to exert more energy than is necessary. :cool:

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;730856 wrote:
self-reflection is key in seeking change. london2012 is a somali indeed. this is forum, expect opinions which may differ from yours. the internet is a forum for self-expression somaha?

:D :D