Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Prime Minister Dr. Abdiwali M. Ali on Somali Speaker Sharif Hassan-Article from October, 2005

Somalina;731112 wrote:
Sharif Ahmed went to university yet in your Shangole logic he's illiterate and is worse than a man who didn't even attend high school?

Bravo!

Loool@ Shangole logic

Gabbal;731099 wrote:
Xiin-

You seem stuck on the status quo and your observations are a disappointment. As a pragmatist, you should be able to look at the history, particularly the recent TFG history, and then realize you are merely in the eye of the storm. I neither have respect for, nor appreciation, for Sakiin or Sharif or their supposed "awe-inspiring politics". They are but two unworthy occupants whose tenure is temporary.

Abdullahi Yusuf, who admittedly I do not like very much, but consider a class act with respect to his political maneuverings was president for four years and still saw being boot kicked out one morning.

I have not seen this before, good Gabal, so pardon me for my belated response. I am not sure your above post reflect on my observations, but I am not the one to deny the fact that Sharif Ahmed had outmaneuvered his political nemesis quiet superbly in the latest political tussle, which was concluded in what is now called the Kampala Accord. The tussle was political in nature, and by logical extension any appraisal of its outcome should be based purely on the political terms it contains. To remind you here below are the original positions each of the disputants in that political tussle stated:

Sharif Hassan: The parliament shall have three year extension, executive shall be disbanded without contextual consideration , and the presidency shall be contested by August 2011.

Sharif Ahmed & Farmajo: One year extension for both institutions is needed for meaningful transition.

When the powers-that-be spoke, it was Sharif Ahmed's position with a slight tweak that was adopted: one year extension for both institutions , apparently the PM has become a casualty of Sharif's political maneuvering to save his political skin (which is common in the realm of politics) but Farmaajo cabinet is expected to be largely preserved with the promotion of Farmaajo's right hand man.

Sharif Hasan, though a tough nut to crack by nature, is indeed a wounded man. Whether good Abdiweli will say the last rites for this mischievous speaker remains to be seen. Of course this analysis does not speak to the controlled environment and the ground rules one will have to comply with in the current Somali politics, which honestly makes the whole exercise quite futile.

I said it before, and I say it now, Sharif Ahmed significantly failed to bring any meaningful changes to the sad situation Somalia is in. But I have no sympathy for those who are geared to bring him down just to preside over the same failure i.e. working under same foreign imposed , NGO driven political framework that failed us for the last twenty years awoowe.

Somalina   

Che -Guevara;731149 wrote:
^We have seen Farmaajo and Gaas resumes, bal can you provide Sharif's:D

Here is the snippet of his CV

1. He chose both of the above men for the premier position. He pockets their achievements.

2. He was the face of the beloved ICU, his speeches united many Somalis against the TFG. Perhaps modern day Sayid! :D

3. The youngest Somali president (automatically entered into Somali records)

4. The last king of the TFG - With the help of father Museveni no faction had the power to chase him out of the city of Xamar and the country of Villa Somalia. (he has powerful friends)

5. The country of Villa Somalia GDP has grown 50% since his arrival :D

Seriously though, Wikipedia has what you're looking for, also YT and my employer Google can help you out

Abwaan   

Gabbal;731091 wrote:
Su'aashaas ma tu ka danbaysaa Cadde Muuse garaadadiisa musuqmaasuq ayuu ku helay

War ninyahow calool-ku-qaad badnidaa. Maba xasuusto dooddaan aad sheegeyso balse waxaan xasuustaan intaan maalin public ku wada hadalnay inaad private isku dayday inaad sheeko beer-dulucsi aad rabtey inaan dad u showrno iigu sheegto anna aan ku dhahay private ha iga sugin inaan kugula hadlo ee wixii aad qabtid public keen.

I don’t really like in Luuq la iskugu cammiro and I have never done it!

MEESHAAN (SOL) QOFKII U IMAADAY IN LA ISKU CAMMIRO WAA SOO LUG GO’AY BAAN QABAA. WAXAA LAGA YAABAA INAAN MAANTA ISKU FIKIR DHOWAANNO, SHALAY IS KHILAAFSANANYN BERRINA IS-KHILAAFI KARNO.

Gabbal;731091 wrote:
but ilaahay haku samatabixiyo. Qof qabyaalad gaar ha ku salaysan tahay ayaad iila ekayd teer iyo su'aashaa ka danbaysay.

It is ok fikirkaaga adigaa iska leh wixii aad rabto ayaad ii arki kartaa aniguna ku gees iyo gafuur xiri maayo, wixii aan ahayna waan ahay balse afkaaga iyo qof kale midkiisa toona waxaanan ahayn ku noqon maayo.

Gabbal;731091 wrote:

As for these guys that you talk about, it is not a lie I did support Maslah as president but even then knew Sheikh Sharif would be president and since then I have watched the TFG carefully and if I felt Farmaajo was the best hope, then that is a hope I shared with the Mogadishu mothers who protested in the streets. The same mother's aspirations you declined in favor of Sakiin and Sheikh Sharif's corruption.

Lol warkaba adigaa dhammeeyey oo caddaystay qaabkaad wax u taageertid ee hooyooyinka Soomaaliyeed maxaad u nabaysaa?

Gabbal;731091 wrote:
To be honest I have read a couple of your responses welcoming the professor and I never thought even one was genuine as well as watched your response demeaning the populist protest for Farmaajo in Mogadishu protests.

Loool..Mar dhawna inaad faaliso ayaan kaa sugeynaa haddii aadanba mar hore bahalka ku xadin! FYI Sidii aan awalba Farmaajo iyo kuwo ka horreeyeyba u soo dhaweeyey ayaan C/Welina u soo dhaweeyey, haddii hawshii loo xilsaaray uu gudan waayo for whatever reason, tomorrow xaq ayaan u leeyahay inaan dhaliilo adiguna sidoo kale. Laakiin sheekooyinka raqiiskaa in la iska daayo ayaa habboon!

And Farmaajihii aad la murugooneysey xaggee aadey? War maka haysaa caddadka lacagta uu qaatay ee Dahabshiil loo soo dhigay? Mise inaad ka hadashid ma rabtid?!

Saaxiib, hana iga xumaan oo hadalkayga ha u qaadan mid personal oo aan kugu weerarayo balse in dood xalaal ah na dhexmarto ayaan jeclaystay!