Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

Algerian Sister had a dream true Story

As-salaama Alykum w.w

I'm glad to share you this story.

Imaam al-Albani Crying When Informed of a Ru`yah (Vision in a Dream) Concerning Allaah's Messenger

Imaam Muhammad Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee

In Arabic click here

Translation (courtesy of Fatwa-Online.Com)

Once a sister from Algeria called the Shaykh and said: "O Shaykh! I have news!" The Shaykh said: "I hope Allaah has blessed you with good news". She said: "One of the sisters had a dream, and I shall narrate it to you". The Shaykh said: "I hope she saw (something) good". She said: "O Shaykh! is this confirmed, that someone comes and narrates a dream to you and you say: "I hope you saw (something) good and (hopefully) it is good"? Is this confirmed from the Sunnah?". The Shaykh said: "No. This is not confirmed, however, there is no harm in using this (term) sometimes".

She said: "This sister saw herself on a balcony which overlooked a path. And upon this path she saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) by his (known) description. Then she saw me standing infront of the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) smiling at me, and I was smiling at him. Then I called her, and said to her: "Come down. Come down with us." So when she came down she asked me: "Who are you looking at?"

So I said: "Look at the one who looked at me", and she saw the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), then the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) smiled, and proceeded along the path. We then walked together along the (same) path (the sister and I) and whilst we were walking we saw a Shaykh upon the (same) path, so we extended our greetings to him, we said: "as-Salaamu 'alaykum". So he replied to us: "wa 'alaykum as-Salaam wa Rahmatullaahe wa Barakaatuhu." Then this Shaykh asked us: "Did you see the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam)?" We said: "Yes, we saw him." So this sister asked me: "Who is this Shaykh?" So I said to her: "This is Shaykh al-Albaanee."." [end of dream]

The sister who had called the Shaykh, then said: "I ask Allaah to make this good news for you O Shaykh, and I wished to inform you O Shaykh, so hopefully it is good news, inshaa.-Allaah, that you are upon the way of the Sunnah, inshaa.-Allaah Ta'aala. So what do you say O Shaykh?"

Here, the Shaykh did not say a thing, rather, tears began pouring down (his face) and he cried profusely. He then asked those of the brothers who were in his gathering to leave.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know in the muslim world people do claim to see the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) in their dreams. However, if this where true, then everyone who has seen him would be a Saint/Wali

b/c only the friends of Allah/Saints are permitted this vision, and not all of them too.

It is even considered to be better then entering Jannah to see the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) b/c you are not guaranteed to see him in Jannah unless you hit Janaat al-fardus (the highest Jannah where the anibya/prophets reside).

A Shiekh once told me this story. While he was in Medina studying in the 80's, some Sudanese brothers came to him and said 'You seen him haven't you, home many times!' and the Shiekh was puzzled by this question. So they told him 'How many times have you seen the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) in your dreams b/c we have seen him many times. So the Shiekh invites them to his house for some tea and food. The Sudanese brothers start to eat and their mannerism becomes displeasing to the Shiekh and he gives them a word of Advice and tells them something along the line of that if the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) was to visit someone, they would not eat like that. So the Sudanese brothers where shocked to here this and they left.

A few weeks back this story was told to me by a shiekh when a brother asked him about interpreting dreams. The shiekh informed us that in order for someone to receive pleasant dreams and those dream are to be worthy of interpretations, then that muslim should fulfill certain things like:

1. Do you pray all your salats (incl. sunnats and nawfils-thats a whole lot!)

2. Do you read quran daily

3. Do you abstain from what is Haram

4. Make Wudu before going to Sleep

5. Where white clothing when going to sleep

If a person does all these things, then inshallah their dreams will increase in quality and clearity.

Fi Amanallah

OG Moti   

Brother kheyr i am not a sheikh or a saint but brother i believe every muslim is entitled to see plesunt dreams such as seeing the resuul P.B.U.H, but u right such person must have qualities, but who are we to know those qulities, there are people who have been misjudged and seen bad seeds but Allah sees them diffirently, any way my point is anyone who claims have seen the Rasuul SCW means he or she has seen him SCW, cause the sheydan could never come as the rasuul scw form.. as our prophet P.B.U.H said meaning.."anyone one who sees me in his/her dreams have seen me, cause sheydan could never come as my form," so beautiful story and hope it will happen to us, we win the pleasure of seeing our dear beloved Prophet P.B.U.H in our dreams inshaAllah, salaamu caleekum and peace..