Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland delegation visits SOOL: Taleex Xallin: enjoy the PICS

Aaliyyah   

for sure you can build a farm in puntland all u want. But, sool is not part of puntland..something that hopefully u would soon accept when you are thinking in a more realistic way and not blinded by your love n loyalty for puntland...

shanta sano aan sol ku jiray puntland baad u heesasay waana caadi u are entitled. But, sometimes u gotta step back and think more logically. But, I guess that is not one of your strong points.

Enjoy your thread :D

salaam

p.s if u luv sool's farms that much u are still wlced to build a farm there :D..

Puntland delegation take a working visit to SOOL, Xaglatosiyo is working in Ohio producing a new single in defence of SOOL. This is the simple difference.

I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Liibaan   

Duke, you should stop your lies

President of SSC State of Somalia is NOT in Ohio, President Sulieman Xaglatoosiye is in Nairobi meeting with United Nations, and International Community and serving SSC People.

Puntlanders [Mudug, Nugaal, & Bari] can visit SSC Regions, but they should NOT claim other people's land, It is wrong.

^^^lol@liiban welcome bro. Enjoy the pics. Puntland is a single state, the men in the pictures are in the ground on their and in their land and are part of Puntland State Admin, you and that great producer Xaglatosiyo are outside making noise.

[Eh eh, eh eh. I thought I told you that we won't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop eh eh, eh eh

Aaliyyah   

Duke, sheeko ma isku akhrinasa oo isku camirasa indha adeega aaba ka daran lool

bal aan shekada ku yara kala dhigdhigo waad iska hurudua ama waad is yeelyeeli. obviously it is the latter..bt i will just say what I have to say...thanks to the lack of involvement of puntland. People are being killed in the SSC regions. Where was puntland when laascaanod was occupied in 2007? and where was puntland when ppl were being killed in kalshaale? is weydii? and now where is puntland when it comes to the ssc issue other than visiting n taking some dumb pictures oo mala yacni ah all for the fun of it ...? what plans does puntland have in terms of stepping up and helping the ppl of ssc? oh wait what was the words of ur so called leader faroole marki sualaha kulul ee la waydiiyey ee ku sabsan SSC wuxu yidhi "mucarad doqon ah baa tahay" ileen wuxu ku hadlo uu wayey..cuz puntland did absolutely nothing..nada! n thats the truth whether u choose to accept or otherwise..

n xaglatoosiyo is from the SSC regions and he did everything within his ability for his region and has shown to be competent something u dnt want to see..why? cuz u are puntlander n qabileste at that. n lemme ku kala dhig dhig warka unlike puntland who thinks they can just go and visit the very cities they neglected so they can take few pictures n entertain themselves he did nothing else for the past few years but try to find a solution for the sad state the ssc regions found themselves in . Of course nothing will happen overnight, and it is not going to be an easy task and not to mention the mistake ssc made was allow puntland to take the leading role for many years..waxay isku haleyeen dad dun irbad u galineen and i will have to admit that was where the mistake started from n they thought they will be supported by puntland bt they found the truth when puntland stepped back and turned their back on the SSC regions..kinda late to realize the very ppl u thought u were part of you are not part of ...laakin halka kumay jogin SSC wax badan ayeey hada isku daba ridatay halkaasna way ka wadayaan puntlandna uma baahna

marka sawiradaada mala yacniga ah iska enjoy garee...anigu labo odey oo calool weyn oo sawiro galaya macna sameneen waxaan ka enjoy gareenayo aaba iska yar..

n ofcourse sool is a beautiful region being my home region I have access to plenty of other pictures...i dnt need to see this drama and entertainment puntland isku camiraso..

adiga haku macaanaato

salaam

p.s. Liban Duke will say anything and everything to undermine xaglatoosiyo's hard work and all that for what?? bal maxay yeeli haduu dhoho SSC waxeeda ha qabsado..in uu qabileste ka ugu xun yahay aaba halka ka aragta..it is one thing to love puntland it is another to talk ill of someone who has worked hard for his ppl simply for qabiil reasons..

Liibaan   

General Duke;730378 wrote:
^^^lol@liiban welcome bro. Enjoy the pics. Puntland is a single state, the men in the pictures are in the ground on their and in their land and are part of Puntland State Admin, you and that great producer Xaglatosiyo are outside making noise.

Duke, Thanks for the welcome!

Masha Allah, SSC Region of Somalia is Beautiful, Great Pictures. Somalia is One County/Single State, and SSC State of Somalia is an integral part of United Somalia. SSC and Puntland are two neighbors, and they are equal like the Two States of New York State and Pennsylvania State.

The President of SSC State of Somalia, Honorable Sulieman Xaglatoosiye is the Sayid of 21st century, mujaahid/freedom fighter, Savior, Hero, and a Great Leader of his SSC People.

SSC State and SSC Army are in the ground serving and defending SSC people in SSC Region. SSC Army is active and controls many SSC towns like Buhoodle, Kalshaale, Hogoogane, Meygaagle, Dhalaamacune, Dadan, Kalabaydh, Tukaraq, Saxdheer, DharkeynGeeyo, Qoriley, Karin Dabeyl Weyn, Horufadhi, Qararo, Dhummay etc.

Insha Allah soon Las Anod, Yaqoori, Gumeys, and Oog will be liberated from SNM Clan militia

Aaliyyah   

The President of SSC State of Somalia, Honorable Sulieman Xaglatoosiye is the Sayid of 21st century, mujaahid/freedom fighter, Savior, Hero, and a Great Leader of his SSC People.

Well put.

But, clearly duke kulama fahansana..welcome marku ku yidhina waxay ka aheed qosol gariir especially when u caught him on his lie that he was spreading abt "our leader being in Ohio"...when u corrected him he just didnt have any valid response...just thought I should that point that out :D lol..in case u thought he was dacad :P (hopefully u were being gentleman and let it slide).. I just couldnt let it pass without pointing out that fact! LOL

enjoy your day or night ppl..gotta sleep! tasbaxu cala khyr!

salaam

bilan   

Lol SSC dagaalo dhinac walba ah bay ku jiraan, people pick your battles. They are only pictures. I am more surprised there are farms in Taleex:)

Aliyah you need to stop with the nonsense. Your wailing and snide comments are becoming more than a bore. Xaglatosiye, Ali Khalif & Garad Jama were not defending LA in 2007 or before nor did they defend Kashali nor did they ever fight anyone on behalf of the people of SSC. They were and are now in comfort in Ohio, MN & Nairobi hotels raising funds in parties. Where was Xaglatosiye when the fighting broke out? He was AWOL disappeared leaving poor Col Sabray on his own. Then resurfaced in a part in the US.

You seem to confuse me and others for the those who attend the party fiesta’s held by Xagla promotions. Nah love this whole thing is a joke. In 2007 it was Xabsade who sold his soul. In 2011 it is Kayse Abdi and Xagla who duped the people.

Now enjoy the pics. This is part of SOOL and there is a delegation on a working visit. Xagla is in Ohio making new tune.

JB Adeer what happened to all the border talk?

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;730399 wrote:
Good development .................... Nimankii Burco sheeganayay mar haday Taleex ku faraxsan yihiin
:D

:D

Secessionists weaklings are at it again. Oodweyne was it not you who was predicting that "Somaliland" recognition was imminent back in 2003?

Somaliland or NW Somalia wont be getting any recognition any time in this universe.

^^^lol what argument did I lose? Puntland, Somaliland, Galmudug, Ahlu Sunna are all called to the meeting on Somalia in July, to build on the meeting in Nairobi held back in April. Your "Queen" can not intervene on your behalf this time lad. :D

^^^I thought that things had changed since your relegation to the 4th powers of the NW Somalia with the rise of Siilanyo sub clan.

However you are still waffling about things you have no clue about. The issue we had was not the SNM clan but with the secession. That day dream of a separate Somali State in the NW, is coming to an end.

Now we have no problem, and I hope you don’t disappear when the secessionist project unravels even more.