Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

CV of new Somali PM

Aaliyyah   

Duke thinks he can claim SSC regions as puntland..but other ppl can't point out a mistake on a resume of an individual who hails from his sub clan state lool...please the hypocrisy of it all..

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;730775 wrote:
Duke thinks he can claim SSC regions as puntland..but other ppl can't point out a mistake on a resume of an individual who hails from his sub clan state lool...please the hypocrisy of it all..

:D :D :D

Aaliyyah   

I am sure Zack doesn't care abt when this old man was born. He was merely pointing out the mistake. Or is that a crime..

The Zack   

Aaliyah, u hit the nail on the head huuno I don't give a darn when the brother was born. I pointed out the mistake there. Duke also claimed he is the most educated person in the Somali peninsula lol. He forgot professor galaydh, a full professor and not an assistant like good Abdiweli, was once the pm.

bilan   

crime or not crime, i find the whole thing funny, and i do not know if Zack cares about his age or not, but it was a joke about calling his mother.

Aaliyyah   

lol Zack. I already pointed out in the other thread that Duke's support for this man is not abt him being educated...intaas oo nin oo tfg ku jira oo ninba ninka kale ka waxbarasho wacanyahay ayuu kasoo hor jeda..xita hadaan galaydh example uso qato duko oo wax fican ka shegaya arki meesid. in uu qabiil uun daneeyo way iska cadahay aan isku xijin kan.

Bilan okey cool.

salaam

Somalina   

Britain Welcomes The Appointment of New Somali Premier

Hiiraan Online

Monday, June 27, 2011

The British government has welcomed the appointment of a new Somali Primeminister Dr. Abdiwali Mohamed Ali on 23rd of this month.

The British envoy to Somalia Mr. Matt Baugh told the press that his country is eager to see the new Primeminister to come up with the mechanisms to end the transitional period of the government and to prepare the country into the next level of working government institutions.

"The Somali leaders should abide and respect the country’s constitution , stop the squabbling and ensure the formation of the new constitution, before the end of the one year extension term," Said Mr. Baugh.

"Iam really happy to hear the appointment of the new Prime minister and we will stand by his side in fulfilling his duties." Mr. Baugh was quoted as saying.

He finally called on the Somali leaders to implement all the provisions of the Kampala Accord, which he says is the only way to warranty the assistance of the british government towards the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia(TFG).

The Zack;730794 wrote:
I pointed out the mistake there. Duke also claimed he is the most educated person in the Somali peninsula lol. .

Narnia boy, the Duke stated that Abdiweli is the most educated man with the reight subject matter to have ever held this position. Now try again. You sound like a back up singer to Saado Ali right about now.

Abdiweli is a big player, not Ghandi in a Nairobi hotel who is unable to even set foot in the Juba's..

NASSIR   

Let's welcome our PM, the Economist from Harvard, Dr. Abdiwali. I agree if given chance by Somalis, he can wean the nation off its self-inflicted wounds or current but long political impasse.

^^^Abdiweli has been welcomed by aeveryone. Some are upset that this man, the PM of Somalia hails from Mudug and is a clan kinsmen of General Duke. Thats not my problem nor does anyone care.

To evryone thanks for keeping the threat at the top..

Somalina   

NASSIR;730838 wrote:
Let's welcome our PM, the Economist from Harvard, Dr. Abdiwali. I agree if given chance by Somalis, he can wean the nation off its self-inflicted wounds or current but long political impasse.

Well said.

The Zack   

General Duke;730832 wrote:
Narnia boy, the Duke stated that Abdiweli is the most educated man with the reight subject matter to have ever held this position. Now try again. You sound like a back up singer to Saado Ali right about now.

Abdiweli is a big player, not Ghandi in a Nairobi hotel who is unable to even set foot in the Juba's..

No no, don't lie now. I know others saw your big *&$% statement and ignored it and I normally ignore your non sense, too. However, when I have the time, I enjoy slapping your face with facts. This is what you said:

General Duke;730168 wrote:
AbdiWeli is by far the most educated man to ever run any office in Somalia.

A good move..

And what I said is "you lie!". He is not the most educated man to EVER run ANY office in Somalia as you claimed. Maybe he is the most educated in the tolka arena lol, not in Somalia though. Maybe you were over-excited when you posted that statement.