Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

More political parties for Somaliland

Why?

I support the opening up of the political parties at least for the local elections. The 3 biggest parties that receive the most votes should then proceed to compete for the Parliament and the Presidential elections.

I agree with Africa own we don''t need any more political parties and i am against this whole hype of elections , elections are over there will be elections presidential elections in 4 years and Parliamentary elections in 2 years we need to work with this government and continue the hard work as a country and people. More political parties will only create more division its not like we are going to have a religious conservative party.

The worste that could happen to Somaliland is that all those parties each openly represent or linked to a subclan, hence each subclan has its own party. They should at least have max 4 major parties and all the way down to local elections and admins.