Sign in to follow this  
Jiiroow Bakaal

Is She Somali

Nina Fox   

After Sept 11, paranoia seems to have seeped in withing the Moslem community. I, for one, have developed this syndrome and go through airports looking like I had a mouldy curry for breakfast (exactly as this woman). You can't make small talk with anyone (which I can do without), you have to behave appropriately (which I never did), and when you come across an elderly person or a single mom you have to ignore them, even if they beg you to assist them with their luggage.

Coming back to the question---------this woman is definately Somali. Her behaviour screams Xalimo Xaaji Goobe.

Aaliyyah   

I don't see how any of the things u mentioned have anything to do with this lady's behavior. Just cause you know you are muslim and might be you know as they say"randomly checked" doesn't mean u gotta yell allahu akbar in the middle of the airport. You gotta calm down and keep your cool. When I traveled outside of the country a while back I was checked every time lol walahi everytime i walk thru that thing what u ama call it..it yells on me..n they be like can we touch ur hijaab, how abt ur shoes lol..can u take it off? ..so im not saying we muslims dnt get checked more thoroughly im just saying it is still doesnt justify islaantan qayladeda..

To me this lady sounds like shes mentally not normal, I can't imagine any alternative reason for her strange behavior. Secondly, what exactly abt her behavior is Somali??..

salaam