Sign in to follow this  
Jiiroow Bakaal

Is She Somali

Aaliyyah   

say gacanta kor ugu tagaso uun ba iga qoslinasa? whats happening walaal? left my earphones at home..and being in the library I can't put it on! bal ii faahfaahi..thanks

salaam

Showqi   

Jiiroow, Why did you post this Video? you cold ask your question:" Is she Somali" to some of your friends or family members.

Now watch out Boom-Boom is coming.....

Aaliyyah   

lmao@ allahu akbar over and over again! subhanalah why would she do that in the middle of the airport! I doubt shes mentally stable!

thanks grasshopper btw..

salaam

Som@li   

Poor woman, must have been thru hell at the airport , with all the security, and extra pressure on Muslims, One can go crazy easily.

I am surprised they put handcuffs on her, Sue the Airport!

agree with Som@li. This kinda behavior keep happening all the time and every where be it at airports, on planes (youtube it) and most of these people happen to be muslims. Why are they going crazy like that? well, Som@li answered it!

Waxa laga yaabaa, inay soo tahriibtay ka dibna, markay maqashay airport ka markaad tagto ayaa la is dhiibaa, ay si khaldan hadalkaa u fahantay, baleeg siday gacmaha u taagay!, waxay leedahay waan is dhiibay.

Som@li   

^I don't think in ay is dhiibtay, it is Dulles International Airport, DC.

She must gone made after harasment at the security!

Aaliyyah   

looooooool finally got to listen to the video..the way she says allahu akbar gives me the shivers! I hope she gets the help she needs ! subhanalah its one thing to be religious and passionate abt it, it is another to yell alluhu akbar in an aiport, especially american airport!

salaam

war gaalada xitaa wey suubiyaan ayagoo bible wato , lakin islaantani hadey God xasuusatay waa qeyr qaarbaa wax xun ku qeylin lahaaye.

xitaa hadey waalantahay lakin wali ereyo fiican eey xasuusan tahay waa OK .

Aaliyyah   

alhamdulilah allahu akbar is an amazing phrase. But, under the circumstance it wasn't suitable. She put her life in danger, imagine they tasered her. shes lucky they just handcuffed her.

Not to mention the era we live in which is islamophobic. Anything a non muslim man/woman does they justify it by saying that individual got psychological issue n what not.Where if a muslim person does something out of the ordinary he/she is a terrorist and they would lump all muslims in one category!

I am still wondering though what was she doing in an airport if she isnt mentally stable? where is her family members?

poor woman..waan usoo duceen

salaam

p.s she doesn't look somali to me...

its hard to tell, but the body shape suggests somali lady. when somali ladies put on weight, it looks qaab daran, it goes to the hibs and booty as well on the tricep and elbow area.

if she was other african, she'd have broader shoulders. but she could also be sudaneese, though i dont think they were their hijab like that.

i think waa somali, between 28-35, possibly single mother.