Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Recognizing Somaliland would boost fight against global warming

Thankful   

LOOOOOL :D :D

But wait Global Warming? The secessionists can't count on Godfrey Bloom to back them on this because this is what he thinks about (man made) Global warming.

It is not the first time that Mr Bloom - who represents Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire - has courted controversy with his comments.

He has argued that man-made global warming is a myth and praised the sinking of the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior in 1985, in which one man died.

^^ But wait..can you counter his argument? There are a lot of academics/scientists that back the claim that says man-made global warming is a myth. Who are you to be laughing at him? What do you know about the natural changes with the earth? Science is too high level for most laymen to ponder with competence.

Thankful   

The man has backwards views on women rights!

I agree science is too high to ponder for some! Simply looking at the Artic and it's incredible loss of countless glaciers and permafrost, where now some countries are able to have their ships travel through areas that were unthinkable a few decades ago.

I guess the whole Kyoto Protocol is another scam right!

women rights? lol, wtf. I wasn't talking about that. No need to bring that up.

Prove a link between human released Co2 and the temperature variations and my man, I will sit down after that.

Thankful   

AfricaOwn;728976 wrote:
women rights? lol, wtf. I wasn't talking about that. No need to bring that up.

Prove a link between human released Co2 and the temperature variations and my man, I will sit down after that.

Look, all the evidence in the world will not convince a conspiracy theorist; because they do not think rationally.

You are asking me to dispute a man who thinks of women as inferior to men! Also, watch the video again; Bloom is stating that "scientists" say that the earth is in fact cooling and that the earth is not getting warmer.

I gave you tangible evidence of the Arctic receding! The most respected scientists agree that man-made CO2 has contributed to global warming.

The Kyoto protocol was back by scientific evidence that specifically asked that countries help limit global warming. Why would the UN come up with this protocol to which many countries agreed to limit four greenhouse gases (CO2 being one of them) if man-made C02 was not contributing to global warming?

Let me guess since the industrial revolution and the mass consumption of resources, the atmosphere hasn't been adversely affected?

Thankful;728983 wrote:
Look, all the evidence in the world will not convince a conspiracy theorist; because they do not think rationally.

You are asking me to dispute a man who thinks of women as inferior to men! Also, watch the video again; Bloom is stating that "scientists" say that the earth is in fact cooling and that the earth is not getting warmer.

I gave you tangible evidence of the Arctic receding! The most respected scientists agree that man-made CO2 has contributed to global warming.

The Kyoto protocol was back by scientific evidence that specifically asked that countries help limit global warming. Why would the UN come up with this protocol to which many countries agreed to limit four greenhouse gases (CO2 being one of them) if man-made C02 was not contributing to global warming?

Let me guess since the industrial revolution and the mass consumption of resources, the atmosphere hasn't been adversely affected?

Have you read the Kyoto protocol entirely? Anything on direct link between human released Co2 and the temperature variations? We're talking about exactly what is "man-made global warming" here. The fact is the earth hasn't warmed since 1998 even though the trend is upward by 1 degree over the last 100 years. There is scientific evidence to what I am talking about as well.

A_Khadar   

GD, you got jokes..

I am expecting also another thread from the patriotic clan lot that says, “If Somaliland isn’t recognized, resurrection is very eminent."

A_Khadar;729046 wrote:
GD, you got jokes..

I am expecting also another thread from the patriotic clan lot that says, “If Somaliland isn’t recognized, resurrection is very eminent."

takethatprincedouchep1.gif

ailamos   

^^^ LOL, you asked for "a link between human released Co2 and the temperature variations and my man, I will sit down after that."

To quote Thankful:

"Look, all the evidence in the world will not convince a conspiracy theorist; because they do not think rationally. "

It's like an Atheist saying prove your God to me and I will sit down after that, you will not be convinced no matter how much common sense evidence you are shown. It does not take a genius to see the changes humans have brought about on this planet, just look at the levels of industrial pollution, land and air traffic emissions, overgrazing, and deforestation... we're fast approaching the 7 billion mark and we'll be 9 billion a few years on from now.

Correlation does not equal causation, and the earth warms and cools in a cyclical pattern, however it has never undergone such a forceful impact to it's climate and resources as we have seen in the last 150 years.