Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL 10th year Anniversary

Abtigiis   

Alpha Blondy;728837 wrote:
sol is an invaluable source of information. i wish the management were a little more lenient on some issues. primary among these is freedom of speech. i also think that membership shouldnt be so strict. nonetheless congratulation on 10 years. i've only been here for 1 year of those glorious years but cheers.

"You will know them by their Videos!" Psalm, chapter 6.

You have many lives. You were here well before a year but not as Alpha. Of course, your thread on why videos are not allowed or something like that is a useful clue. In addition, to confidential info I received on you. :D :D

I learned a lot from this site. Amazing mix of people. Membership shouldn't be strict but quality control vital.

10 years hey? and some nomads are still active??? Bisinka what loads of precious times wasted. Actually, if you managed to find a spouse like some did ( so I hear) then cheers to SOL.

Nina Fox   

10 yrs huh,,,,,,,Nice one. So give me the 411 ppl......

*Who hates whom and still holds a sweet grudge against---------?

*Who got married to an SOLer?

*How many kids did you have whilst a member of SOL?

*Who is in love with a certain SOLer but can't say? (This is your chance nooh) ixii ixii

Maaddeey   

^

*Who changes their user-name for no apparant reason.

10 sano aa? ab-abaay, aniga 2 sano aan joogaa waana ka xiiso dhigi rabaa jaa!!.

Happy Anniversary SOL! I have been a member since 2005. 7 years??? That cannot be right!! Anyhoo, this is the forum that made me develop some respect for Somalis; it taught me how to attack people, defend my crazy ideas, present my crazy dillemas like the time the crazy woman and her husband approached me at a gas statation for a "chat"! It's been fun, frustrating yet memorable years.