Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL 10th year Anniversary

somalee   

I would've joined here 2 years ago but I couldn't. I was supposed to get a ''recommendation'' from an already existing member but I knew no one here so I just gave up.

Wish membership wasn't so strict. 10 years is a lifetime.

Congratulations!

raula   

Hamblayo SOL. To celebrate my 10th year anniversary in SOL..i would like to ask for immunity from members like MMA...I think he knows what he did/doing to my sawaxiiliness :D Thx Mod (but then shucks..he's one of them..I ask LST to look into this vicious matter) :D taankis.

Buuxo   

Congratulations SOL for giving the nomads space on the net. I can't believe i have been a member for 6 years. Time does fly, although I contribute little to discussions and do not write here much . I have SOL to thank for the marked improvement in my somali and in connecting with young somalis that are visionaries.

raula   

^^^still alive eh..:D good to see ya around sis & no worry i will pass the message on to the "other" visionaries. Mucho gracias :D

Buuxo   

^Thanks Sistah! you are visionary number one. We should have a reunion bring back all the members for the 10th Anniversary.I received great advice from some of the peeps on SOL all though most are no longer active, I appreciate their sincerity and send them my gratitude wherever they may be.

it'll be almost 6 years for Al & co in December, i think.

i'm not sure how long i'll be on SOL as Al. i'm just not taken serious on these boards, despite delivering some cutting-edge ideas and thoughts. people think i'm a joke and i'm beginning to feel like an overdue joke, dee. :(

i intend to launch my eagerly awaited political career in a few years............ and i want to be a serious poster, you know. i'd like to retire this Alpha nick and change into my new identity by fall 2014, i/s. i wonder if the ADMIN and MODs will help me in transitioning this change of persons. the seriousness and cantarbaqash are not compatible, you know. i've already started the search for a new personality. so far, the nick Warfa seems to catch my eye. it's bland, nondescript and appears to be low key.

maxa talah ah, y'all?