Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Electro lovers unite!

Naxar Nugaaleed;729268 wrote:
wouldn't that be you in this case? lol

nah cuz, i made a general case about gays and speed addicts listning to techno. laakin adiga gays is the only thing u read

far iyo meel buugtaa is og.

Axmed-InaJaad;729269 wrote:
"its not natural for a man to be satisfied with one man"...

From the horses own, own mouth. quick advice, its not that difficult to delete this account and make another but less of this none sense when u return

what on earth??

don't nomads know that music and dance are unIslamic. don't dwell much in that which will never render your efforts worth, and just love reading the quran and going to the mosque regularly. these, will render your heart happy and sends off your sorrow .

enrich your inner life with religion(islam), and you will shine deep in your heart.

p.s. whatever bad you write here, be it the music videos you upload, will remain long after your death. and that means, anyone who listens it, will be transmitting a portion of the sin to you. who loves sin after death???

I never intended for this thread to descend into personal attacks or a religious sermon. I enjoy music all kinds to be honest. Ina Jaad, mate sort your self out, you have some real issues going on saxeeb. You never have anything positive to contribute besides your usual filthy views. Why are you so obsessed with sex. Sort yourself out before its too late buddy.

Genius you’ve done your duty now kindly desist from preaching. Scaremongering like yours isn’t helpful.:)

@archdemos, it is inappropriate for you whatsoever to tell someone to desist from preaching, because that is a devine course, and no one can stop it. come what may.period.

whether you think it is unhelpful or not, the truth has to shared. indifferent to critics.

Archdemos;729322 wrote:

Genius you’ve done your duty now kindly desist from preaching. Scaremongering like yours isn’t helpful.
:)

you should heed his advice. i probably spend half my day listening to music and I've become morally bankrupt as a result. I feel a great sense of regret listening to this junk but I love it. We all need to be redeemed archie. Dont think you're too good for it.