Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Journey of faith - July 2nd 3rd 2011 at the Metro Convention Centre

Aaliyyah;728604 wrote:
^^I believe only straight ppl are allowed to attend the conference
:D

acudibillah, my sister in islam please hold back your vile words of insults. it's wrong to insult a fellow muslim and throw vile accusations. I hope you will ask for my forgiveness, although im not sure i will grant it.

Alpha Blondy;728605 wrote:
Axmad, i definitely agree with you. i've been on the islamic lecture circuits and frankly its a dating agency. perhaps, those somali sistas attendees can meet their revert lovers. not to mention the pea-brain akhis who are too consumed in small talk. the shiekhs are all celebrities and only happy to have their credentials mentioned every 5 secs.

Don't hate on revert brother akhi, hate the game. In all honesty, there is nothing wrong these conferences, everyone comes for different reasons and most of all to exchange knowledge and the numbers of wali's.

Aaliyyah   

Axmed, if you want respect earn it and dont spoil posts with ur irrelevant/disrespectful comments.

I also dont think most conference serve as dating agency lol (seriously like i see a handsome man in a crowded place or vice versa whats the person gonna do ? lol..like a guy sees me and goes oh my god I like her who is she and tries to find my dad? ...which guy has the guts iyo calool adeega iyo waqtiga to go and try to find a random farxiya in a conference ...I honestly dnt think it is a suitable place to find a spouse, most ppl i know met at uni/work..friend suggested or at worse their parents!..but if it does work for some people so be it. Not for us to judge.

so lets stick to the topic of the thread anyways.

salaam

A_Khadar   

lol@ khadar. You can always send me your address if i manage to buy it I WILL send u a copy..kidding! nin ba tahay orad so gado
:P

;) Alla bakhayl sanaa inantu.. Ajarbaad ka heli lahayde..lol..

Aaliyyah   

haye ajar waan raba ee mustaqbal so dhig shilimadii aan kuguso gadi laha kuguna so diri laha loool (inshallah ajar baan ka helaya every step dukaanka u qaaday postal officekana u qaaday :P)

salaam

Sensei   

Y'all should let me know if you hear from Abu Eesa Niamatullah, I would seriously travel for the dude.