Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

bilan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;727495 wrote:
Why is faroole not the ugly he is part of the mess to

Duh, Faroole is not part of the TFG, whatever he says or do had/has little effect on Farmaajo or Somalia as a whole. His decisions good or bad only impacts his region.

well said GD.

^^Dont worry, Farmaajo did his best, is appreciated for it.

However he was taken down by ?

1. Faroole

2.Sharif Xasan

3.Sharif Ahmed

There is only one correct answer.. And you can phone a friend if you want..:D:D

A_Khadar   

Generale.. You said all right. Farmajo and his crew have done a lot and wanted to do more, but masters of all the lickers didn't like the results so they used their tools (sharifs) to broke the hope of somalis once more.. Sad day indeed. I hope Mogadishu and rest of somalia regions people to continue demos until these thugs leave.

I am not sure all this protest is warranted.

Sharif Ahmed, Sharif Hassan, Farmaajo, and Faroole are all politicians. They all tried to undo the other, but at the end one man won the short term contest. That man is Sharif Ahmed, he saved his political skin for his own selfish political interest. His leverage was Mogadishu is not in a position to under go rapid political change. His network of presidents (Gelle of Jabuuti, Musaveni of Uganda etc) come to rescue him in his hour of need.

Sharif Hasan lost big and so is Faroole. Farmaajo was an executive, and changing him is not a big thing. Just like Ina Abdirashid before him, he fell victim for the wrath of the seasonal political winds.

Sharif Hasan still have some cards to play, and Farmaajo's fall may serve as face saving political bone. But Faroole had no dog in the fight but jumped he did anyway and I don't quite understand what he got out of it.

The conventional wisdom may seem that Farmaajo got the short of end of the Kambala accord. But I reckon it is Faroole that fell short.

Time will tell.

Xiin, I agree with you on this with regards to Faroole he lost. However the biggest loser is Sharif Ahmed who saved himself for one year, but damaged his prospects in the near future.

Somalina. Of all the people in Mogadishu who cared for Farmaajo, the one person who mattered above all stabbed him in the back. That’s truly sad.

LOL@Cumar Buur

Somalina, you may see some difference between the two Somali officials,but for the folks that pay the bills both men were useful technocrats.

Generale, Sharif lost long time ago, this recent perceived victory in Kampala however may actually resurrect him politically.

The way forward is simple:

1- All inclusive conference for Somalis held in a peaceful Somali city

2- A government with measurable milestones with operational base away from the center of the conflict

3- A political road map to engage other political forces

Faroole announced a conference but walked back on it for some bizarre reason

Farmaajo and Sharif acted all brave and stuff but when the bush come to shove their political bond broke

Sharif H is simply a khaainul wadan

Somalina   

I'm saving my comments for later. :D

Awoowe, Sharif lama soo dhaweyn maanta, waxaad ka hadleyso ma ogi, from South iyo heesahaas meel iska dhig. Shacabka Xamar wey kala yaqaanaan mas'uulka kheyr wada iyo kan khaa'inka ah.

Sheekadan waxa waaye, kii raaya reerka u hara. lol

Somalina awoow shacabka Xamar wey jecelyihin faarmaajo i know that laakin what sheikh dalxiis did wax loo dul qadan karo maha Faarmaajo does not deserve to be treated like that by crook sharif sakiin and his new buddy sheikh dalxiis why did sheikh dalxiis sacrifice Faarmaajo for while the pm always stood by the president and helped him out they were supposed to be a team.