Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The art of Cheating

Malika   

What am finding interesting is this notion that what one does on their spare time is accountable when considering ones character ..e.g by employers, future employers..where is the freedom to be? If one can do what their employed to do, why should what they do in private be any of their concern?

ps.Sorry diverted from the topic^ - nevertheless, can I excuse the man's behaviour to be that of a "man"?

It only concerns his constituency in so far that he represents their interests and antics (I'm using it loosely) like distracts from doing his job.

I guess it's for his wife to excuse his actions or not.

p.s. Yankee politicians are not masters in this cheating-being caught with prostitutes, bathroom shenanigans with gay men and this is second congressman posting a naked picture on the net...lool

Jacpher   

Rep Wiener sure acted like a Wiener. He is one of the few democrats with balls. You should see his

of 911 responders and healthcare debate. GOP is targeting him like mukulaal on jiir. Very unfortunate for the democratic party. GOP hopes he broke House rules for using government computers to send these emails/pictures.

the Michigan-born but Saudi Arabia-raised Abedin has ascended the ranks, with positions as a personal aide and advisor to then Senator Clinton as well as “
” during her presidential campaign.
as a deputy chief of staff to Sec. Clinton. She was
of New Civic Leaders, where the profile referred to her as Hillary Clinton's "shadow." Abedin, who speaks Arabic fluently (her father,
, was of Indian descent and her mother, a professor in Saudi Arabia, is from Pakistan), is a practicing Muslim. Her husband, who's Jewish,

Soon to be ex-wife caadi ma aha. Come to think of it, her last name Caabideen and his Wiener. The meaning of both last names waa beynal mashriq wal maqhrib:D

This should only concern his Family, God forbid they flood the news with stories of politicians and their Facebook and twitter interaction. I do have to say though, this guy was one of my favorites liberals in the house, he was supposed to me tech savvy too, instead we find bare chested pics with placard saying "me", really makes you question his intelligence. All this would have been a none story had he admitted to it off the bet saying this is none of your business, I need to go have a talk with my wife, lol

all men cheat, it does not make us any less competent, its not natural for a man to be satisfied with one man. thank allah in islam you can marry more than one

Axmed-InaJaad;726946 wrote:
its not natural for a man to be satisfied with one man

Freudian slip?:D:D

Naxar-stories of power and sex is what people enjoy.

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;726949 wrote:
He didn't even cheat, its that he lied to everyone about this Facebook affair

He had an "online" affair with six different women so technically he cheated. The picture is embrassing though, the denial was crazy as well. What a douchebag!

P.s. Ninku magac cumaa. Congressman Wiener. LOL

^admitting what he did after denying it made it even more embarrasing. Rule #1 of lying should be always stick to your original story!

Che -Guevara;726961 wrote:

its not natural for a man to be satisfied with one man

Freudian slip?:D:D

loool, damn :D

The Zack   

^I know right. Had he admitted it the first place, there wouldn't be this much fuss about it. The media would've probably made fun of him for few days before they moved on. Anyways, the only people that should be concerned now are his constituents. It is said that he used his office's phone line (paid by the tax payers) to call some of these ladies. Now, that is messed up! :D

Axmed-InaJaad;726946 wrote:
its not natural for a man to be satisfied with one man.

No wonder you've been asking people about the German guy ,,, :D:D