Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Lasanod Community Welcomes the Gogosha Nabadda ,,, Support Somaliland

very nice tallow taleexi iyo A khadar ma waxay odhan odayasha cuqaal iyo waxgarad iyo salaadin ba leh haka guuraan laascanood oo ha u guuraan burco iyo hargeysa ;)

A_Khadar   

Hope this doesn't cause you a heart attacked. the twenty year project is under water.. Khalif Faroodhe can't help to hide it...

Faroole: Security Council president UK Ambassador; division of Somalia will never be accepted

Allegedly this was said to the face of the Somaliland foreign minister in the recent meeting in Nairobi between the UN Security Council members and the Somali political groups.

Also he says, the foreign minister was ordered Somaliland's attendance at the upcoming June conference in Mogadishu and the representative acquiesced.

Freedom   

clownish talk ^^^ So what the Puntland leader said is true lool please, i would like to hear non biased voice IE either U.S. or EU or UN state that somaliland is forced to attend June meeting. Nice try though old boy lol

Freedom   

^^^ If it does not exists as you say why are you talking about it. Why is your leaders saying this non-existing place is coming to a June meeting. Please people i got you and your agrument back is weak loool.

I see a khadar and taleexi are still avoiding The Caaqils of the Garaad clan , i see the Caaqil of Masagan Community there i see the caaqil of Fiqifuliye i see the one from Xudun I even see two of taleexis uncles

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;724378 wrote:
I see a khadar and taleexi are still avoiding The Caaqils of the Garaad clan , i see the Caaqil of Masagan Community there i see the caaqil of Fiqifuliye i see the one from Xudun I even see two of taleexis uncles

XX, it history the time for Caaqils and Odayo. Also it's another history in dad la bribe gareeyo oo video laga soo qabto.. Intaaba waxba kama bedelayso the facts on the ground.. What happend yesterday proves wrong your prading video.