Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Cricket World Cup 2007

A.J.   

at this moment in team your favoured Pakistan is getting a bit beatin from the Leprechauns. Those pints of Quinness have given the irish a bit of oomph. i still see the paki's winning the match though.

it's Sri Lanka all the way for me. i think the Spin wizard murali factor will be irresistable and batsman like sangakkara and jayawardena along with the explosive jayasuriya will smash runs from begining to the end

Intel   

lol

done by Nuune's boys :D

India lost to Bangladesh as well...it has been a weird and wonderful tournament thus far.

Aussies, Kiwis and the south africans are still the teams to beat

N.O.R.F   

^^Bob Woolmer re-united a Pakistani team made up of all sorts of characters from the religious to the wild boys.

Cricket is the 'gentlemans' sport.

Amazing game yesterday between South africa and Sri Lanka. Lasith 'the slinga' malinga almost snatched victory for Sri lanka with four wickets in four balls but luckiliy the africans came through in the end.

good world cup so far i think but as northener said it will forever and always be overshadowed by the death of the great man Bob Woolmer.

A.J.   

The great Lara has anounced his retirement in all forms of cricket after the England game on saturday. The end of an era and the loss of a great entertainer.

Thanks for all the entertainment and all the best of luck in whatever you decide to, Brian Charles Lara