Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

The Most IRONIC Somali Picture/Statue

Blessed, XX and Red Sea - Even Jacaylbaro and Liibaan see the irony here - I can not believe you lot still don't see the irony of wanting unity by division ؟

The irony is you who is part of multi ethnical Ethiopia but wishes to separate from it, preaching unity to us. Rather than practicing hypocrisy go and learn the Ethiopian national anthem, then we might take you serious. Till then do as I say not as I do will fall on deaf ears..

Abokor Omar;721324 wrote:
The irony is you who is part of multi ethnical Ethiopia but wishes to separate from it, preaching unity to us. Rather than practicing hypocrisy go and learn the Ethiopian national anthem, then we might take you serious. Till then do as I say not as I do will fall on deaf ears..

Qardho - Saxiib - Qardho! -Not Qabridahare :D

besides Qabridahare wants union with its brotherly Qardho and not with the Qushaasha, totally different situation all together with what we are talking about here.

United Somaliland led into United Somalia in the 1960 ......... United Somaliland Can still lead into United Somalia only if the later show some willingness.

For the moment, no one wants to join a Chaos and greedy warlords.

It's only different makes your mind won't allow you absorb the truth or comprehend your contradictions. Why can't you understand we feel the same about Somalia that you do Ethiopia. We don't want to share anything with them or unite with them. It's basic logic.

If on the other hand you sollow your pride and unite with Ethiopia, your rhetoric might have an ounce of substance. Till then sxb, carry on with your jihad and we wish you the best even though the feelings not mutual.

^I guess you did not understand my earlier reply (my fault really for overestimating you) - this what happens when you only see things through clannish prism.

You see my username here and all you can see and think about is an OG (old gangster) :D

nevertheless - thanks for the well wishes - you have my reciprocal wish.

A_Khadar   

RedSea;721243 wrote:
As in Somaliland unity per the statue. Hargeisa does not want union with Muqdisho but Burco and Berbera, Las Anod And erigavo. Get it.

What if Las Anod says I want to united with Muqdisho and Hargeisa?

Taleexi   

Jacaylbaro;721328 wrote:
United Somaliland led into United Somalia in the 1960 ......... United Somaliland Can still lead into United Somalia only if the later show some willingness.

For the moment, no one wants to join a Chaos and greedy warlords.

Illeyn Madax muuqda iyo mindi af daran midna lagama samro... War xaajigii JB markaas wuu asiibay ee ha loo sacabiyo.

Blessed   

Sayid,

No one denies the greater Somaali Union, kaaba division ayaa ka horeysay, however that particular sign and message was aimed at SLers who after a few years of bloodshed agreed to forgive each other and unite to rebuild their peace and stability and that idea is still part of the daily struggles of reer SL -- even with their many differences.

Taleexi   

Bal aan ku celiyo. Waxaan ku idhi saaxiib Beelaha waqooyigu isku si waxba uma arkaan, islamana socdaan ee maad sheekada midnimada Somaliland xawaashka ka yaraysid. Hadda ma i fahamtay Blessey? :) mise mar kale baan isku dayaa inaan si sidan ka wacan su'aashayda u soo bandhigo.

Blessed   

As I said even with their many differences nabada iyo horumarka guud way isku tageeraan, ma been baan sheegay?

I see the irony of the picture . what? Unity by division lol

Mark my words, if Somaliland secedes from Somalia, they will suffer that very same fate as we know they 're easily dividable as well.