Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Somaliweyn - Saado Cali

Aaliyyah   

Just came home and finally had a chance to listen to it :D..amazing song and even more amazing lyrics...

Saado cali alle hano daayo wa xidigtii qaranka...:)

A khadar I know u posted it , but this song deserves its own thread :D..

and yeah I want no hate comments you all. So, if some of u have nothing positive to say just keep it to yourself...that is not too muchh to ask? is it ? ..Guess not!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^Last I heard threads were free on Sol..maxa kugu xaqsaday in aad keyga waxaas kuso post gareeso!!

So kindly open your own thread..

This thread is about somaliwayn and appreciating Saado Cali Warsame :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Zack lol LST hadu odeygan charge gareen laha bari hore buu broke times two ahan laha..damn how many posts does he have LOL

anyhow, people stop trolling on my thread :D

It is all abt SAAAAAAAAAAAADO!!

iyo SOMALIWAYN!

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;720085 wrote:
Zack lol LST hadu odeygan charge gareen laha bari hore buu broke times two ahan laha..damn how many posts does he have LOL

anyhow, people stop trolling on my thread
:D

It is all abt SAAAAAAAAAAAADO!!

iyo SOMALIWAYN!

Looool 30000000 posts.

The Zack   

SomaliWeyn Song from Djibouti's Cawaale. He somehome ties Kismayo to Garissa and then to Jigjiga :) and Mentions Diridhabe in the same line. Love the way he says "Marka Cad" instead of Marka Caddeey LOL.

Bashiir   

Fiska = Bari iyo nugaal iyo,,, bada xeeb kismaayiyo,, inaan adiga ceelbuur,,, kaa baaray waayoo,,, boqorkii jeceylkow,,, dartaa baaba'aayoo,, bogsan waayay ma ogtahay.

Booska = Galabtaan is baraniyo,,, gabaryahay beri iyo shalay,,, boogtu weygu taalaa,,, bartamaha habeenkiyo, subaxdii bariisada,,, barqad iyo cadceed kulul,,, maba baaqan karayee...

somali weyn -3 likes, 0 dislikes...

Total garbage with little substance put encouraging tribal hatred and animosity wrapped around nationalism. These people live in their own little head were tribalism equals nationalism.

On the other hand she was a has been who's career was going nowhere, until she realised tribalism could give her career a new lease of life. Granted it will be a niche market and she will alienate alot of people but their will be some who will buy her music not for it's artistic contents but for its inflammatory warmongering lyrics.

I guess she was right as the above poster shows..