Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Super Bowl?

SoMa_InC   

What is with the Americans and their misuse of the word football?

I have never watched this so-called Super Bowl up until last Sunday and the word boring is not exactly the right word to explain this.

The game never continues for a minute, it has to be stopped every time. I got agitated and had to change the channel.

The other thing I noticed was there are lots of referees, what is that all about? One referee and two line mans should be enough.

:D

N.O.R.F   

The game never continues for a minute, it has to be stopped every time. I got agitated and had to change the channel.

Qtr back, line backer what is wrong with these people backs?

First downs, flying yellow flags, a silly dance after each touchdown man i dont how you coped with that!

The other thing I noticed was there are lots of referees, what is that all about? One referee and two line mans should be enough.

Come on now, the pitch (or whatever they call it)is actually smaller than a football pitch. You know americans cant run! :D

Jaylaani   

It’s the most intelectual and tactic oriented sport. It takes a lot to understand football. Soccer has few rules…off side, handball and few other ones. Football has a playbook as big as your calculus textbook. A quarterback get drafted for 10 million dollars per year and will sit out for two years to learn and memories various plays. That is how challenging and difficult the game of football is. If you play chess than you would have a little idea what football players and coaches go through.

North,

You know America produces the best athletes in the world. You can't say they can't run...just watch field track in the Olympics.

Have you ever seen Michael Jordan play?

You know America produces the best athletes in the world. You can't say they can't run...just watch field track in the Olympics.

Have you ever seen Michael Jordan play?

Yeh, only because they've been to every continent and beslaved the people in those continents so that they could work in america....... for nothing.

I actually like the nfl and I watched the beginning of Superbowl XLI, I was amazed that the Bears scored a touchdown in the literally the first play of the game.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Koyoti 1-8-7:

Yeh, only because they've been to every continent and beslaved the people in those continents so that they could work in america....... for nothing.

Isn't that what America is all about? Different people from different parts of the world in Plymouth rock?

I have seen Somali catz these days that say we’re Somali American. ILAAHAYOW hana cadaabin.

Isn't that what America is all about? Different people from different parts of the world in Plymouth rock?

is that good or bad? I'm not quite catching your drift.

Somali Americans? Thats definitly a first. Seems like us somalis are slowly losing our culture.

Somali Americans?

Big up to colts that was great game if you are colts fan, i can't believe they tried to challenge devin hester and kicked to him at the kick off, but they learned they lesson so quick..nobody even touched him as he took that back for TD..