Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Amin Amir makes fun of Sh. Hotel for the 3rd time in a week

The Zack   

^Ok, since we are hijacking the thread now, don't you agree that Jubbada Hose and Jubbada dhexe have the most fertile land in Somalia? You don't know where I have physically been so let's not discuss that part lol.

The Zack;716834 wrote:
Liqaye, Gaalka dil gartiisa sii ma maqashay? Are you denying the fact that the locals in Xamar (the people who owned the city before it was taken over by Oba's cousins who happen to belong to the outskirs of Xamar and not to Xamar itself) have been abused and harrased in Xamar for very long time? Aggaaaa!
:D

waar isku xishoow Gobolka Banaadir qof iga xigtaa maleh xataa juffo iyo iskaba daaye laf hoose ahaan ayaan xataa uu leeyahay meesha ee yur aan ku leeyahay waxaad xamar ka kaseysid maleh,,

Liqaye   

Perhaps if the Baardhere dam had been built, that would have increased the acreage by 700,000 hectares but for the moment the gold medal is still held by Lower and Middle shabelle and the Shabelle river areas :) which should make some one from Gode hopeful about the future :)

Liqaye   

oba hiloowlow;716844 wrote:
waar isku xishoow Gobolka Banaadir qof iga xigtaa maleh xataa juffo iyo iskaba daaye laf hoose ahaan ayaan xataa uu leeyahay meesha ee yur aan ku leeyahay waxaad xamar ka kaseysid maleh,,

Dont worry ninkaan Zack is a reasonable person, yaacni waxaan kawadha he is not bad hearted. Lakiin I think his knowledge of Somali history pre-1990 waa very sketchy at best, beyond the obligatory Sayiid Abdille Hassan poetry ofcourse ;P

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;716844 wrote:

See, haddaad kasoo baxday godkaa ku gabaneysay? Your uncle Tarzan and you believe the same thing. Tarzan's line belongs to Hobyo and DhuusoMareeb.... and your line belongs banaanka banaadir and caliyaale. Xamar belongs to the dadka cad cad and the real banadirs. They should be the governor and the mayor of that area instead of your uncle.

Liqaaye, you are NOT known with posting cheap shots duqa, don't learn from the infected ones, those who think Godey and Jubba are in two different countries and are different entities but believe someone from Dhuusomareeb should govern Xamar.

Liqaye   

Oba taasi waa dabeecada somali oodhan, Zack oo keliyaa maha, anigu waxaan sugaya thread kusabsan deegmadha Imey oo K5 dont you know iney New york ka weeyntahay?!?

Liqaye   

Waar niyoow Zack calm down its all in the spirit of jest, maar maar the kaftaan can go over board e.g when you and Bashiir were calling all the websites that Somalina refers to as her cousins!! or indeed when Bashiir devoted posts on how H'da Allah [s.W.T] daarteed baay uu hoseeyaan did I comment or refer to infected one's?

And this is why I do not go into historic discussions they never end and are ridiculous from the start brother! In reference and not Malice if Oba's juffo have been the Imam's of Banadiir since the 1400's maxaa ku dheex digeey that particular discussion? On the other hand even assuming Bu'alle is 100% AZANIAN it has been claimed since when 1850-1910?

So let all of us agree to let this thread die, it is not productive and stirring up pointless feelings as well as attracting people like that lady into its discussions, and lets hold hands and move on :)

Liqaye   

I wanted to show Zack the danger of getting into the nitty gritty of local politics as Tarzan is not even from where he is stating....

The Zack   

Oba, I am glad you and I agree that tarzan doesn't belong to Xamar and that his madaxtinimo over there is xaraam.

Somalina   

Liqaye;716862 wrote:
Waar niyoow Zack calm down its all in the spirit of jest, maar maar the kaftaan can go over board e.g when you and Bashiir were calling all the websites that Somalina refers to as her cousins!! or indeed when Bashiir devoted posts on how
H'da Allah
[s.W.T] daarteed baay uu hoseeyaan did I comment or refer to infected one's?

If I may correct you aboowe, It was actually the poster of this thread that wrote "H'da oo si Alle u hooseysa" not Bashiir.

Carry on. :D