Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

reer koonfur v reer waqooyi

Aaliyyah   

Adna sidaasa meel igaga taal kaama maarmi karaaye!..Now I am in tears walahi. When all is said and done soomaali makala marmi karto! ..allow xaqa na tus...

if i was a koonfurian and i had the so called resources they had i would declare independence from Somaliland

That said nice hees:D

salax adeer never fall for koonfurian Jacayl xita markay isi shukansanayan wax ka jira ma jirto wa huuhaa

bilan   

lol, xoolo kaa cararayaa la ceshtaa a dad kaa cararaya lama ceshto, or dhalaankii sidaada raba baa la sidaa comes to my mind, so sabab loo beryo meesha ma taalo, they do not want to be part of Somalia, i would say good luck to them and we should let them go.

Aaliyyah   

^lol bilan. You are right hun....and if Somaliland wants to separate no one is gonna stop them...likewise if SSC does not want to be part of Somaliland it will get their rightful lands back..

But, the msg here is unity is the only way forward. And, alhamdulilah most somalis believe in unity.

inshallah khyr.

salax adeer never fall for koonfurian Jacayl xita markay isi shukansanayan wax ka jira ma jirto wa huuhaa

now dont make such absurd comments abt a group of ppl .just stick with ur secessionist agenda.

Not everyone frm the south is a lier just like not everyone from the north is a saint!...people come in all kinds..

salaam

bilan   

i agree Aaliyah, laakiin if they do not want unity, maxaa loo baryaa hee, my position is if they want to go, they will have to take their three cities, and i am sure i will only wish them all the success they can have. they cannot take what does not belong to them.

Aaliyyah   

Well put bilan. They will have to stick with their three cities indeed. Likewise I wish them success so long they do not attack other ppl!..And they are always wlc to join somaliwayn and be part of the unity bt if they dnt want to..cidna lama khasb saad horay u tidhi!..

xaji lol sibaad cuqdad uga qabta ma gabadh hamar u dhalatay aya ka dhaqaajisay...iska cafi walaal and im sure she only represented herself and no one else :)

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf in my opinion. It doesn't really matter what they say or not since we know what they are and the people of Somaliland know what they want for their future generations & destiny.

Aaliyyah;716052 wrote:
Well put bilan. They will have to stick with their three cities indeed. Likewise I wish them success so long they do not attack other ppl!..And they are always wlc to join somaliwayn and be part of the unity bt if they dnt want to..cidna lama khasb saad horay u tidhi!..

xaji lol sibaad cuqdad uga qabta ma gabadh hamar u dhalatay aya ka dhaqaajisay...iska cafi walaal and im sure she only represented herself and no one else
:)

Dumarku haday mar ku Khiyameyaan waliga ilawi meysid qalbigay kaga jiraysa ila ad godka galisiid :D:D

Saalax;716053 wrote:
Xaaji Xunjuf in my opinion. It doesn't really matter what they say or not since we know what they are and the people of Somaliland know what they want for their future generations & destiny.

Nacam Somaliland people made it clear they want to live in peace with their neighbouring countries Djibouti Somalia Ethiopia

Aaliyyah   

Nacam Somaliland people made it clear they want to live in peace with their neighbouring countries Djibouti Somalia Ethiopia

so far that is not the case lets hope though that they wake up and fix their mistakes before it is too late.

Dumarku haday mar ku Khiyameyaan waliga ilawi meysid qalbigay kaga jiraysa ila ad godka galisiid

lol I am sure she moved on. So just move on or u are only hurting yourself in the process..ilaa godka ku yidhi no person who walks away from u deserves to be remembered ilaa aad godka ka galisid see weeye..