Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed runs of to Ethiopia, on route to Tanzania desperate times

Jacaylbaro;711800 wrote:
^ ^ Will Yemen be a good place ??
:D

Laynka yemen already waa la qarxiyey sxb(Oday Cabdullahi baa horay meeshaas ka faraxashay)! Ala Shariif nasiib daranaa, carabaha oo ahaa meelaha loo baxsado markuu wakhtigiisii soo dhawaaday rabsho iyo demonstration baa ka bilaabmay lol.

Somalina   

I wonder why the poster didn't start a thread about Faroole when he threatened to attack SL on BBC and ran to Ethiopia?

Consistency is needed here don't ya think!

^^^the poster does not give an F about Faroole. However Sharif Ahmed needs to go, we have had two years and a half of his nonsense and pretences.

Somalia needs new leadership. I will take Farmaajo any day over this *****.

Somalina   

The only nonsense peddler is your uncle Faroole. Posting his calaacal here is not going to help him get the presidency.

Be consistent! that is all adeer.

^^^Not sure what language you speak. I dont even want Faroole to become President, however that does not mean I want clown Sharif to stay and ruin the country even more.

Sharif needs to go, his fakeness is appaling.

Taleexi   

Al-Miskiin;711802 wrote:
Laynka yemen already waa la qarxiyey sxb(Oday Cabdullahi baa horay meeshaas ka faraxashay)! Ala Shariif nasiib daranaa, carabaha oo ahaa meelaha loo baxsado markuu wakhtigiisii soo dhawaaday rabsho iyo demonstration baa ka bilaabmay lol.

Line-ka Yemen wuu qarxay :)

Jacpher   

Isn't or wasn't Ethiopia where all of them get their orders from? Yusuf, Geedi, Nur Cadde, Sharif, Sharmarke, Farmaajo, Riyaale, Siilaanyo, Cadde Muuse, Faroole. All these and many more have been and still are the Ethiopian lapdogs so no one has crediability to discredit another.

Somalina   

Yeah right GD, the that to my cat.

Che, all I have to say is, Sheik Sharif should never have been the president of Somalia. Do I blame him now?,no. Has he done his best? yes.

Jacpher...You forget your uncle (I don't know his name but I will find out).....lool

Somalina...Many men should never been in the position of power in Somalia. Sharif is just one of them but the point I was getting at is Sharif can't be compared to Faroole. Sharif represents Somali sovereignt, Faroole doesn't.

I think we are slowly awaking to the fact we are in gumeysi mode.