Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Skype?

Aaliyah, it kind of makes you wish you lived in a huge mansion where you don't bump into them! :D

Zach & Jacaylbaro, it was my first paid post-uni gig as a bona-fide professional. You don't want babies crying in the back. If it had been a guy, makala jeclaan laheen, we're Somali, chances are asbo subaxwalbo qashinka qaad iyo heblaayo baabuurka ku qaad ayaa lagu wareeriyaa :P

The Zack   

If you were working from home and had to be on Skype to present and what so, you had to think about having an office (room) at your place and lock it lol. That would've helped you avoid the family interruptions. It is difficult to work from home as it is even if you are not on Skype, distractions will impact you work effectiveness.

The Zack;712593 wrote:

If you were working from home and had to be on Skype to present and what so, you had to think about having an office (room) at your place and lock it lol. That would've helped you avoid the family interruptions. It is difficult to work from home as it is even if you are not on Skype, distractions will impact you work effectiveness.

100% agreed. There's a free office (desks, wi-fi, conference room) for officeless creative professionals to use in my city but they close at 6PM. I don't need Skype anymore

The gig sucked major time anyway, they had the audacity to go on about the importance of experience for a young person like myself*...

Yeaaah, that's all pretty & nice but:

">

Plus they were indecisive, which I hate more than a wet dog shaking off water at you :P

*I was doing an internship at the same time.

Apologies for hijacking your thread!