Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOL compromise position... Sharif should go, Farmaajo for President Omaar for PM. Garowe as capita

I think no ethnic Somalilander should be given anything. Its pointless reward someone more deserving. They have no use and do not represent the respected tribe.

^^^Since that tribe holds 70% of everything in NW Somalia or the old British colony, why should hey be rewarded huh?

Like I said a comrpomise is needed.

Chimera made a valid point, however not sure how Hawo Abdi will become President unless you mean, just a head of state with no power.

Then yes, the President should go to a Somali worthy of that stature..

Hawo Abdi,

Abdi Bile Abdi[ No relations]

Nurudin Farah

Shiekh Umal

Raage Omaar [when he retires]

Fadumo Jibril

And the PM would then be someone with executive power and manager of government affairs

Mustapha Duxulow

Gen IlkaJiir

Farmaajo

Dr Juxa [Puntland Minister of Education]

Ahmed Ismael Samatar

Abdi Ismael Smatar

.............Capable men who can run an office and understand the modern world.

Creation of 10 cabinet Ministers with 3 women, capable of steering the country out of trouble.

A parliment of no more than 100 clean Somali's who never belonged to any of the old factions, secular or religious.

Marka/Barava (executive)

Baidoa (judicial)

Garowe(legislative)

Mogadishu- Largest city- Financial capital

Saalax   

I agree with Abokor Omar there is point giving positions to Native Somalilander's. It's like giving ministerial positions to people from Djibouti.

Without a doubt, Sh. Umal xataa hadii xabad lagu qabto muunan yeeli lahayn, but ayadoo saas ah, waxaas meesha ku wada qoran sh. Umal baa aad u dhaama.

Hawo Abdi as the president?, I believe that one was a joke.

Oba, Shiekh Umal is a learned man, well respected throughout the Somali world.

The point I made about the Presidency it would be a non excutive position. Thus it would go to someone elected by parliment who had contributed to the Somali people, wanted the post and would be a symbol of the nation.

Al Maskiin, why is Dr Hawo, or Fadumo Jibril a joke, they would be President of Somalia and not the Caliph of the Islamic Ummah,thus no problem.

oba hiloowlow;711842 wrote:
Shariifka maxaa lo diidan yahay maskiinka daacad waaye. .

No Sharif is a weak leader, incompetent and beyond corrupt. Somalia deserves much better. As for the singers you mentioned.