Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Yet Another Town taken by Azanian Military!

The Zack   

Breaking News from Azania, Somalia

The news from the front line of Azania, Somalia indicate that the Somali military have just taken another town in the Jubba region. This time it is the town of Taaabta. You have heard.it here first. The same source also state that Dahir Aweys and Robow are both in Azania this morning. The goal of their visit is to boost the morale of their defeated militia but nobody can predict how long they can stay there.

Stay tuned....

The Zack   

Jacaylbaro;710456 wrote:
Azanian Military eh ?? ,,,,,,,,
:D

Yes, sir! Kinda wish u had that name huh? See if they want to secede from Somalia, it will be easier. The Somali name y'all kept mess you guys up you know lol. I am kidding, I am kidding yo.

Anyway the troops are on the move. Afmadow will soon be freed from the outsiders. Mark my words.

Jacpher   

Sxb ma diidin ciidanka tolka inuu xoog yeesho. That's all good. Waxaan diidanahay nin heated qol comfortable seating caloosha u buuxda, nal u ifaya hoos fadhiya oo dagaal hurinaya far away land masaakiin macluul u dhimaneysa buuxaan. Taabtadaan aqiinay hadey tahay wax la qabsado kumaba yaaliin ee ciyaalka dagaalka ha ku leyn. Gadaal ka gaar goob dumis. Ghandi tolka ka qabta quraca sac moojo gaari maa.

The Zack   

Jacphar, ninka dagaalka hurin ee aad meesha fog ku sheegtay ma anigaa Mise madaxweynaha? If u were referring to myself, anigu dagaalka ma hurin ee dadkii deegaanka baa go'aankaas gaadhay. I say they have every right to make that decision, after all its their land and they want to control their land. Taabta aa taqaanay ma aha tan, this one is located in Jubba :)

Jacpher;710461 wrote:
Ghandi tolka ka qabta quraca sac moojo gaari maa.

Kuwaan Dhegaxbuur iyo Kilinka ka yimaadeen Qurac Sacmooja iyo Canjeel maxey ka kasayaan.

I see another Ina Omar Jees probably they will end up in IFO

ANWAR   

Buddy dont spread lies .. As I recall There was TFG people down there for a few weeks ago and handed out the monthly salary

TO the SOMALI Army

STOP with Azania bull crap will ya