Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Breaking News: Mad Man Throws Grenade Into Hargeisa's Busy Market

Thankful   

Lol, of course. Almost every attack since Siilaanyo has been Pres, JB has used numerous motives right away. Usually doctor determine if someone is mentally ill, JB new right away.

Remember the "store owner" that shot people...JB said that he was shooting in the air and the gun slipped

Or the gunman who attacked the former finance minister under Riyaale's and killed his body guard. JB said that it was over a debt that the man owed.

There are so many I can't remember them all.

But yeah, no matter what JB will determine the motives within minutes.

Thankful;709528 wrote:
Lol, of course. Almost every attack since Siilaanyo has been Pres, JB has used numerous motives right away. Usually doctor determine if someone is mentally ill, JB new right away.

Remember the "store owner" that shot people...JB said that he was shooting in the air and the gun slipped

Or the gunman who attacked the former finance minister under Riyaale's and killed his body guard. JB said that it was over a debt that the man owed.

JB is not even a good at spinning.. XX is the man, Genes an "Ethnic" Somalilanders.

Qaranki   

Thankful;709563 wrote:
Really, didnt see any of them talk.

I guess then the police who questioned those bystanders fabricated it all and are engaged in a cover up.

Thankful;709528 wrote:

And it was all true ,,, right ?? :D

Waan dhex taaganahay dee adeer tan ..............

Thankful   

Ah, no it was not all true. The former finance minister himself said the attack on his home was not accident and was targeting him.

I think anyone that attacks civilians is definitely "mad" and has something wrong with them. But if you want us to believe he threw it in a market and it was not deliberate then fine!

Unfortunately Xaaji has taken over the title of king of spin in NW Somalia. His excuses are becoming legendary.