Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Pants Pants Pants!

Chimera   

:D, Alright Sons of Wilwaal let's discuss our wardrobe. Due to processed food, a flourishing gym culture and mainstream occidental influences; the new generation of Somali men is bigger built and more fashion-inclined then their fathers and those before them:

Standard Levis

Levis_527.jpg

with:

2607181927144040_3.jpg2607181927894040_3.jpg

and:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn7lVr0GWNlHQEHTIUGslimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD29xiy43r8PSkT7c2EkG

= me

Skinny ties and cardigans are a great style to me but those desert boots should be thrown out. my humble opinion is jeans look better with boots and slacks driving loafers or simple dress shoes.

Kool_Kat   

Awaiting for Chimera's reply to the above post! Holding back tears from loling...:D

Love the style btw, very trendy...

Chimera   

Naxar, but they keep your toes warm during winter-time, and that's the main objective!

KK, Axmed sees huunos & honeys everywhere he goes; be they trees, cars or goats, so i'm not surprised.

Thanks!

Chimera   

Juxa;709076 wrote:
^^lol

Chimy whatever you do please dont wear skinny jeans

I don't intentionally, but all that squatting has made legs grow immensely and some of my pants are super tight around the quadriceps area. After browsing a few bodybuilding sites, I realised this is a common phenomena.

Combat pants are the solution:

A011P_SP742_29_BN031?fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&wid

24752-1-400x400.jpg

with some Polos and tops

iVC7JTBV2XN9HP_ijhODnLtJVUPYFFSbQTA2dN9SaOk2r8BZ7laYGxoGgTyOK6MLVnN0_2rvzHCBoRrH

4862600f44a32_49791b.jpg

and

ConverseShoesProLeatherblack.jpg

converse-shoes-1q926-left.jpg

= Summer time!

Chimera   

Haha, no wonder the male members are staying clear from this topic.

or they're simply not well-dressed, and have no wardrobe to speak off, hmmm.:P

Liqaye   

Chimera how much do you squat and really need to buy my self some cargo pants, after so many years of muay thai, my quadriceps and calves are ridiculous, Really like those thin boy suits but could not pull it of.

and change the headline to trousers waryaa

this thread is 2 gay....who the hell wears this crap. Something is definitely coming of the closet!! lol Lemme call ninyaaban & have him check out wat the hell is hiding in the is freaking closet.

Chimera   

Liqaye, I squat 70kg, but have never tried higher, because I would like to have a more powerful lower-back before I go a level higher. Keep it up bro!

Rudy awoowe, you belong to the old generation of chicken legs with size XXXL or Michael Jackson trousers. Don't hate on the younglings, for we dress for our beauty-queens, not our pals at the Maqaayad; a hot steamy room full of intoxicated men, talk about being in the closet, JEEZ!!

Ms MoOns   

Rudy awoowe, you belong to the old generation of chicken legs with size XXXL or Michael Jackson trousers. Don't hate on the younglings, for we dress for our beauty-queens, not our pals at the Maqaayad; a hot steamy room full of intoxicated men, talk about being in the closet, JEEZ!!

Loooll, Chi, BURN.