Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

BBC- Falanqeynta maamulka Azania.

Kamaavi   

Prof Maxamed Cabdi Gaandi waxa loo doortay Madaxweynaha maamul goboleedka Azania

Prof. Gaandi ayaa dhawaan waxa loo doortay in uu noqdo Madaxweynaha maamul goboleed loogu tala galay in uu maamulo Gobollada Gedo, Jubbada Dhexe iyo Jubbada Hoose, ka dib marka Shabaab laga saaro degaannadaas.

Shirka maamul gobaleedka Azania looga dhawaaqay ayaa ka dhacay Kenya, waxaana ka qeybgalay ergooyin la sheegay inay ka kala yimaadeen gobolladaas.

Haddaba barnaamijka Falanqeynta waxaa marti ku ah Prof. Gaandi

kobtan ka dhagayso link

The Zack   

Some of the callers are ****** and also hilarious. I like how BBC's Garad asks the callers some good questions. One of the callers said this: "Barafasoorku inuu arimaha Somalia uu dhex galo ma aha, arintu waa arin qasan" and Garad asks him "Haddii barafasoorku uusan arimaha Somalia uusan wax ka xalin yaa loo daayaa oo xalinayo?", the caller had no answer at all.

The Zack   

By the way the SOLers that were questioning the name Azania should take notes now from the Professor. Using Wikipedia as a source is very weak LOL.

Kamaavi   

Nothing is more complex in Somalia than issues of Azania state now. You can clearly see from this BBC program. It is really tough job to clear all these mess at this time. However, if the good Prof. resolves gobolka sii koonfur galbeedl and brings peace and stability in the region definitely he would be a hero of many. In the mean time I wish him good luck.

The Zack   

RedSea;708283 wrote:
What the hell is this nonsense? Adeer timirtii horeba dab loo waa, dab loo waa, adeer.

LOL Ma saas baa? After 20 years, it is still jiq dheh. Don't worry bro, Somalia shall come back insha'allah.

Polanyi   

I think mURIidi joined the Arab Kacdoon. he he. As for Azania, everytime i think of the name, it reminds of those rasta looking blacks who go an about ancient Black civilization. Anyway, names are not that important. Guns are in Somalia......................

Kamaavi   

..arabs had enough muriidis, certainly azania revolution needs it's own muriidi

If that would be Polanyi. I welcome...any way I wonder what is derivation polanyi? ,..is it guns and the swords?...

May Azania not make guns cry, ...

RedSea   

Zack,

Never mind Puntland and Galmudug state/ximan iyo Xeeb states who actually exist on the ground and has some authority in their clan territories But this is mother of all paper regional states'.

RedSea   

Kamaavi;708294 wrote:
Timirta hore waxaan u fahmay gobolka sii waqooyi galbeed.
:D

Silence you silly Azanian!LOL^