Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Worst Company in America..

The Zack   

Each and everyone of us is a customer to some company one way or another, sometimes we deal with some companies on daily basis. These companies provide us some kind of service to us and we pay little or good money to them. From House Utility companies to Mortgage companies, from Car dealerships to Cellphone providers, which company is the worst company you have ever dealt with? Or overall, which company is the worst in your books?

Well, it would be fair if I started this with my experience, right? I have dealt with many bad companies but the worst of the worst was Time Warner. For those of you who aren't familiar with this company, it is a Cable TV and Internet Service Provider. Somehow my bill was double for one month and when I called them, our conversation went something like this:

Me: I was wondering why my bill is extremely high.

Customer Service Rep: Let me look at your account.

M: Okie dokie

CSR: Well, sir it looks like that you have purchased XYZ number of movies (some crazy number).

M: (knowing the guy is either freaking lying or their system is broken), I don't understand, I didn't purchase any movie, heck I don't even have time to watch regular TV.

CSR: That is what it shows.

M: I don't give a darn what it shows but I am telling you I didn't purchase no movie. (At the time, I was living by myself so there is no way someone else would have done it).

CSR: Beep. (He hang up)

I called them back, this time I was even more upset. I asked for a manager immediately. Manager comes on the lines and tells me that she already sees the notes on the account. I was like cool so you can help me? She put me on hold for few minutes and came back. "The charges are valid!" she uttered. I tried to resist and she hung up as well. I called back and canceled my account.

Share your stories...

Jacpher   

Waxaan ku iri nimaan saaxiib nahay baad u baahan tahay inuu tababar ku siiyo. Anigaa la yabaa qaabkuu ula deal gareeyo these sorts of companies. Jinni iyo waali waa inaa isku ridid baa laga sheegay. Waxaad moodaa markuu la hadlaayo inuu canaananayo mid yaroo uu dhalay. And surprisingly he gets away with it most of the time.

Maxay tahay hadal jileeca iyo telephone baa la isku key saaray? Go'aan aheyn. Marka hore, buufis baa la isku ridaa oo balo cirkaas ka soo dhacday inay meesha timid waa in la dareemaa. Second, waxaad dhihi little people waqti uma hayo, meeyaye cidii meesha ka talineysay. Hadii lagugu damiyona, marka labaad ood wacdid waxaa lagu celceliyaa 'dont hang up please' 13 times. Your second sentence waa inuu noqdaa I urgently need to speak with the marketing vice president. Weydii, phonekiisa, emailkiisa, fax numberkiisa, mailing address. Waa inaad fahantaa dadkaan inta badan script bey akhriyaan soo script hadlaaya baa la iska dhigaa adiga, then 45 minutes later baaad meel dhexe isugu imaaneysaan. Hadaadan isxiijin wax ma hagaagayaan. Hodhowna owliyaa la iska dhigaa. Complimentary email baan soo diri baa la yiraahdaa ee whom do you report to so I can direct to them.

Hadda ka hor baa UPS ka diray box urgent delivery ah. Lix cashoo dheera ah bey ku darsadeen even though fault-gooda uusan aheyn. Mid yaroo xun baaba iga xanaajiyey igu yiri your receiving party baa khaladka leh. Ooma maba aysan helinee waa sidee. Ma ku dhahaayoo I am the manager and I will take your complaint. Waxaan ku iri my problem is you, not the package so yaa kaa sareeya. Wuu maqan yahay. Yaa jooga? Cidna. War Ilaahey amarkii. After a little looking around, waxaan soo helay operational regional manager oo qabiid by the book ah. Email baan ku qabtay. Dee miyaanan helin check ordaaya iyo email apology in few days alaabtiina nabad tagtay. Markey margi iska dhigaan, laf baa la iska dhigaa waryaa.

Complete   

AT&T. Their customer service reeks. Their service contracts are death traps. Prices fluctuate for no God darn reason sometimes. That company is a hot mess. Thank God I changed my services to Cox Communications. They're a lot more reasonable and customer friendly. TV, phone and internet for 110 dollars is a killer offer.

The Zack   

Jacphar loooooooooooool sxbkaa is very funny, dhagahuu ka raaci dheh, waa loo kala dhashaa bahasha ninyahow, I need to take classes from him. Anigu Marka hore aan wacayay ma xanaaqsaneen anigoo xanaaqsaneena iskama qeylin karin, markii danbana telka waa la igu dhigay ee maxaanba qeyliyaa lol. Normally I get my money back from companies but TW is a different story. I have read some reviews about them on the net since then, they are actually popular on hanging up on their customers, they do hold some kind of monopoly in some areas so they care less baa la yidhi. The UPS dude that told u he was the manager was funny too lol. I am sure he was cracking up after he was done serving you.

Vans, I agree that ATT is another terrible company. I didn't know they had contracts for their U Verse but I do know that they are about to cap their internet soon. You will basically have so many gigabytes to use a month. There won't be such thing as unlimited internet with ATT any more. Glad you left them.

Complete   

^ LOL. I'm not a big fan of South Park but I have to admit the Somali pirate finale was amazingly hilarious.

As soon as we left AT&T, they kept calling and sending us cheap offers in the mail. They even had a few salesmen come by our house so that they can get us to sign a contract to get U-Verse...a feature that is not available in our area yet. Sometimes I wonder if the people upstairs are aware or even care of their customer's opinions.

The Zack   

^ lol yeah that episode was hilarious.

Keep away from ATT as much as you can, it is very bad company too. Their U verse is the best though lol sorry that it ain available in your area. It is very bad company for these companies to be extremely nice when you are not their customer yet. They also provide exceptional service when your ring their bell.of.churn. That is when they go that extra mile to "help" you. Once they get you in agreement you are pretty much screwed.