Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: TFG will not be attending the Peace Conference in Nairobi

Liqaye;707680 wrote:

March 26, 2011: Over the last week, the AU (African Union peacekeeper)/TNG (Transitional National Government) offensive has cleared Islamic radical fighters from over a third of the city. Al Shabaab, and its smaller allies, have lost the ability to stand up to these advances. At most, the Islamic radicals can delay the advance with snipers and the occasional ambush. The civilian population is largely hostile to the Islamic radical groups, and are more likely to provide accurate information to AU/TNG forces.

i thought it was called the Transitional federal government this will piss of dad an ogahay ;)

Somalina;707695 wrote:
Awoowe, once again waxaa cadaatey inaadan waxba ogeyn siyaasada Koonfurta. Adiga iyo Mahiga Iska nasta xoogaa.
:)

;);) Mr cheese ooo laga keenay buffalo waleh waan ka badiya Siyasada Koonfurta Mahiga na iska bada hadalkisa isagu wabu qalin jabbiyey ;)

ElPunto   

Haven't been following this stuff. What is this all about? Shouldn't Mahiga have known his main constituent wasn't coming? What's gonna happen with the end of the mandate - don't they need UN blessing whatever happens?

Not sure what the secessionist are here crying about>? Its clear that they follow and are afraid of the change thats coming, and there is change coming. Any end to the transition must take place inside Somalia.

I agree with the TFG cabinets stance today.

Somalina   

Wasiiradeena ayaa ka aqoon, caqli iyo cilmi badan odeygan Mahiga. Adigana hee inaad dugsi sare ka baxdey xataa u maleynmaayo, marka ma ogi haddii aad la tartami karto our PM.

Its back to square one. The Bantu mercenaries will call it a day and return to looting the DRCongo. The Pirates have gone back home to the empty quarter. Xamer will be going back to its natives, who inshallah should form a government that represents them..

Oh, I forgot you can keep Godane and his crazy folks.

20% of all the posts in this Somalia [TFG] thread came from secessionists. It’s remarkable uncanny because the secessionist held areas and population are roughly 20% of Somalia.

Somalina   

General Duke;707731 wrote:
20% of all the posts in this Somalia [TFG] thread came from secessionists. It’s remarkable uncanny because the secessionist held areas and population are roughly 20% of Somalia.

I disagree with that 20% you've quoted and say it is roughly 45% (posts not area). :D

Mayaani   

It is good move if they stick their decision but I have doubt these flip floppers will have guts to confront their masters.

nuune   

This is the time I can give my support to Farmaajo & Shariifka, hope they don't change their mind, and lastly, kan Mahiga aanba iska dhax arkey, maalin walba sidii cantallaa/qumbullaa/qalawle ayuu dhax taaganyahay Xamar, diyaarad xun oo Piper Wariour uuba iska soo kaxeesaa sidii dhugdhugley camal, meel ha iska saaraan maraxaan madaxa masagada u eg leh, faankuulo foolyadi kaano