Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Coffee? Anyone?

Aaliyyah   

lol Zack I wish I could see ur face when the lady gave u the small size coffee..hahah ur right its so damn small.I always go for medium!..

Complete   

Not much of a coffee person to be honest. I'll drink it here and there. I'm a die hard shah fan. Waxan ka dhex bixi kara an entire kirli in one sitting.

I never order small. A medium sized drink is 50 cents more might as well get your moneys worth. I personally like going to Asian coffee shops because they add tapioca seeds (boba) in their qaxwo :D. Heaven in your mouth.

P.S. Somali shops give you watered down Somali tea. I remember once in Dubai I ordered a kirli of shah for breakfast. Dude boiled water, added sugar and caleen. I was like WTH I could've done that myself. The audacity of them even saying that's Somali tea. I want my spices G-damn it!

N.O.R.F   

Never understood the Starbucks trend. Home made coffee is best. Nescafe Cap Colombie was a must every morning. Not anymore. Quit the black stuff a couple of Ramadans ago.

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;707152 wrote:
lol Zack I wish I could see ur face when the lady gave u the small size coffee..hahah ur right its so damn small.I always go for medium!..

LOL@Aliyah, I was really pissed off that day with that employee. I was having a long day already for other reasons and was tired due to lack of sleep the night before. I was really counting on that cup of coffee and they gave me a sip. Dad dhgaxaan ah baan wax ka gatay. Well I guess I learned my lesson from that day, EXTRA LARGE is the way to go. :D