Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Coffee? Anyone?

Complete   

I'm sure there'll be a selected few who will not understand even with the sawiro up. But seriously it frustrated me how slow wasaqa was. I just grabbed the box and headed on out.

Som@li   

$1.5 for a coffee, That is cheap

I pay each cup for $4.50, twice a day, that is $9

I am addicted, I have the machine at home as well

Aaliyyah   

lol..hmm if u insist that there are slow ppl here then keep that image up...waan qoslay markaan arkay laakin its even extra large hhaha...anyhw sis u got what u wanted..bt next time remember its called timbits..n u can save urself all that headache n detailed explanations..bt sometimes i find the workers at timmies lack any customer service..or maybe they are tired after a long shift I personally dnt think of it too muchhh bt a friend of mine ended up even talking to the manager of one particular timmies we usually go to lol..cuz one of the ladies kept giving her attitude or something...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I did the math for u mr Somali and u spend like around 2000 dollars a year just drinking coffee hehhe..Not healthy!...U can use that money for something more produtive lol

Som@li   

Yeah, I know, I am trying to stop...Insha Allah, quit it all together

Caffé Latte

A long, smooth, delicious coffee experience - the latte is a single shot of espresso coffee topped with plenty of steamed milk and a head of velvety foam. Perfect for starting the day or when you want to take a longer break.

Aaliyyah   

thats good to hear. Imagine for the next 10 years if u save that money u have 20k. You can pay ur school loans if u have any or any other loans..lol...actually same applies to everyone its amazing how ppl dnt save money and just spend spend spend...

The Zack   

Dasbshid, they say an Apple a day keeps the doctor away, I say a coffee a day keeps you going. You are not alone duqa. Qaad uun haku darin lol then u will really lose your mind.

Loool@vans. And they ask u do u want an old fashioned plain or sugar timbits and u would be even more upset.

Chimera   

People who drink Coffee 11 of 10 times have smelly breath, bad teeth and resemble crack-addicts with their weird twitches.

Me? I drink a magma-shake - derived from the volcanoes of Iceland - every morning with my cornflakes, because it makes my chest go rock-hard.

The Zack   

Loool@chmera.... The things you said are true for those don't do their dental cleaning well.

JB, what are your friends drinking?

Aaliyyah   

^^that sucks! I know few ppl who addicted to coffee in general! I only used to drink when I want to stay awake for an exam..otherwise not crazy abt it!..

Jacaylbaro lol your friends are so pretty in the somali dirac mashallah..

The Zack   

grasshopper;707035 wrote:
I love my starbucks! My addiction is so bad that most of the baristas at my local starbucks know my order
:o

Wow! "Give me my order" is all u gotta say, huh? You must spend good amount on it.