Sign in to follow this  
guled

Ogeysiis

guled   

Asalam Aleikum

As a muslim i am really angered by what people post on this forum and how most of us are really laxed and not bothered at all when some people who claim to be muslims mock the religion and nothing is done by the moderators i wonder why??

You have some people who are advocating for kufr and yet they call themselves muslims?? In addition some of us muslim brothers are insulting our sisters and calling them names that i find are to vulgar and disgusting

I came across this forum about 2 yrs ago but i did even bother to join due to the reasons mentioned above. To be frank i was faced with a dilemma whether to join or not but i decided to join recently so that i could at least do something about it instead of backing away. I once remember one member who had the following as his/her sign

A hairy arab in a cave is not my leader

is it only me who finds the above sign to be offensive?? i mean who is that person referring to?? is it arabs in general or the prophet since he was the one who received the revelation at cave hira. I really hope that member was banned if he was implying the latter.

Sidaas darateed waxaan ini koo codsanaaya ina ay dadka nocas ee forumka laga "banngareyaa"

Waleikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Guled, waa runtaa oo waxaa jira dad aan ka fiirsan waxay yidhaahdaan xaga diinta. As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Laakiin anyone ku xadgudba diinta and iyo dadka kale ee forumka isticmaala, e.g. personal attacks, waa la ban-gareeya. Ninka dumarka Soomaalida aflagaadeynayeyna kolay waa laga takhaluusayaa markey moderators-ku ogaadaan, ee kaa ha ka warwarin.

But at the end of the day, there is a lot of diversity here and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree with how someone thinks doesn't mean they should be banned.

guled   

ok waan fahmay laakin waxaa dadka meeshan ay kuu Khoran waa waxaa cajiib lee oo waa iin loo shegaa dadka forumka maamulaan

ElPunto   

LOL@A hairy arab in a cave is not my leader

That was classic stuff from our former resident Arab hater.

I find it strange that some Muslims get so offended by this stuff - if some random stranger says something negative about the Prophet - Allah will give him his punishment in the hereafter. It's simply not a productive use of your time to get worked up so easily.