Sign in to follow this  
Elegantly

Who are living in London.. please help (URGENT)

Kool_Kat   

Bashiir;704872 wrote:
^Why not? Is it that he doesn't listen to Somali BBC? Or....

I don't know why I laughed so hard when I read this post! LOL

To the poster, if the brother wanted to contact his family for twenty years, he would've done it so long time ago...It is time you let it go, let the brother enjoy his enchiladas!

Paragon   

Ninku waa qoloma? Awowgii naanays lagu garto ma leeyahay? Saansaantiisu waa sidee? Ma dheeryahay, ma nin gaabanbaa, gar ma leeyahay mise malaha? Waa imisa da'diisu? Yaa u reer abtiya? Ama cid ay is xigaan ama isku jifo yihiin oo caan ama magac siyaasada ku leh ma jiraan?

Bal wax aan ku dhaqaaqno inoo sheeg.

Maalin hore rag 50 sano laga war la'aa ayaa la helay oo London deganaa, marka intaad reerkaaga soo warayso oo waydii suaalahaa aan kor ku xusay.

Juxa   

There is independant agency that will trace him for you...let me know if you want the name

costs between £200 t0 £300 plus VAT if you have information such as last known name and address, it cost cheaper if you have the NI number.

Malika   

^lol - NI number aa, ninku 20 sano lama arkii hee, maxaa laga ogyahay his NI number?..Lool

Poster, as Somalina has suggested. Contact the tol[clan] qof uun baa arkee if not now then perhaps in the past.

Anyways it is my dad ok. He divorced my mom when she were pregnant of me. I just want to speak him. Dont think other crazy things.

Its just his dad came to us from somali to say sorry and no one can contact him

bilan   

well if he is you father, then i can understand that you want to find him, but why are you saying his dad, isn't his father your grandfather!!. can you not find his picture from your relatives.

No, my doesnt car about him and even she dont know. My mothers family hates him so its not 'allowed' to talk about him..

yes but te be honest i cant call them dad or grandfathr.

bilan   

Elegantly

I do not want this to be off the topic, but your mother can hate all she wants, but he is your grandfather and he has rights over you, it is your father who left you, so why blame your father’s entire family. Even if your mother does not want you to find him, I would say search for him, you need to know your father and what happened to him.

Jacpher   

You're not too serious finding him if you are not 'allowed to talk about him'. It's besides the point whether your reer abti hates him or he's a bad news, he's your father and you have every right to find him.