Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

One Darwiish speaks with the entire Sec Enclave at the height of Kalshaale War (The Mole's Findings)

Taleexi   

Good news to all my beloved secessionists! ... I just talked to the interviewer and instructed him no more recording on the SL leaders. And he nodded his head and promised to comply... no more drama! I say okay

A_Khadar   

;):D Taleexi, were you a part of this consipercy.. I guess you are one of those supported the recordings materials/costs such as prepaid calling cards. Or may be you helped the technicality side of this..

Honestly though, After I was told the man who was behind all these, all I said was "seriously" even that man can fool them?

Bashiir   

JB badly wanted know if the tapes are genuine, but didn't have the time to meet' face to face. So JB decided to ask Faysal Ali Warabe on the telephone.

'Dear uncle,' he blurted out, 'is it true?'

'Of course, it is, you silly boy,' Warabe replied, 'but first, who's calling please?'

Liibaan   

Qaybtii 2aad iyo Waraysi Sirdoonka SSC Ka Duubeen Faysal Cali Waraabe-(Maqal)-

http://www.zshare.net/audio/882347062ef3b6a3/

Lasanod Online. Friday, March 25, 2011

Hargeysa,(lasanod Online)- Waxaanu maanta idiin soo tebinaynaa qaybtii 2aad waraysi Sirdoonka SSC ka duubeen Faysal Cali Waraabe oo kamid ah Siyaasiyiinta Somaliland..

Waraysigan sirta ah wuxuu Faysal kaga cabanayaa saamiga reerkiisa ee maamulka Hargeysa.. iyo inuu safar ugusii socdo dalka Finland oo isaga reerkiisu qaxooti ku joogaan..

Faysal-Cali-Waraabe-150x150.jpg