Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

A dog died today: Somalia:Al– Shabab Senior Official Killed

Liqaye   

Kismayo (Sunatimes) A senior Al-shabab official from the Juba regions has been killed in the recent fighting in Mogadishu.

Officials of the insurgent group in Kismayo, the capital of the Lower Juba region have confirmed that one of their leaders has been killed on Wednesday by the African Union forces in Mogadishu.

The official was identified as Abdikadir Yussuf Aar alias Sheikh Qalbi.

Sheikh Qalbi served as a Shabab leader in both the Juba and Gedo regions. Shiekh Qalbi has also fought for the group in different parts of the country.

Sheikh Qalbi is reported to be a long serving militia man who starting fighting in 1995 for a local militia group.

By Aweys Mohamed

Maaddeey   

Oba, Jaxiimo Alle ha ka koriyo intii Muslim ah!.

Wallee wax badan baa is bedelay. 2005-9 haddii user avatar ka dhigan lahaa Cabdullaahi Yusuf wacdaraa ku dhici lahaa!. Hadda kii Cabdullaahi Yusuf bedelay baad soo dhegsatay, qof juuq & jimiq kuu leh na ma kirto. Nasiibkaa! :D

Islam teaches us not to insult the dead it has nothing to do with godane or Alshabaab and where did i say i support Alshabaab? i just said they can be part of the solution in the long term but you will never understand that

gooni   

Mayd lamana caayo lamana jiido hadii kale jiir haan kuweynaaday baad noqonaysaa oon aan dhaqan lahayn,,waa la ustaraa kuwa kalena la tusaa inaadan meyd la xisaabtamin ee kuwa nool dagaal idinka dhaxeeyo.