Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

A dog died today: Somalia:Al– Shabab Senior Official Killed

caydarus   

oba hiloowlow;703984 wrote:
Hadey run tahay allaheey jaxiimo haku fogeeyo ninkan, Aaamiin.

sheikh tal xiisow illahay kaxishot sxb adugu cadaab iyo jano midna mahayside, inti dhimatay allaha unaxaristo inta noolna allaha u dambi dhaafo.

ANWAR   

This topic is insulting to all the dogs in the world....the dog is more valuable than this shit dead man

Paragon   

Steady now, boys. At times being too close to the picture and the heat of propaganda can obscure the humanity and the lessons history teaches us about men- basically at extreme ends to each other and sworn to eliminate each other from the phase of the world. Now, despite the mutually inherent gut-rotting hatred both supporters of the TFG and AS hold correspondingly, let's not forget one thing, mortals are so ever prone to disagree, and upon such disagreement invest much more unnecessary energy to malign and condemn each other to the hollowed fathoms of hell's damnation. Instead, let's spend such bouts of energy on improving the prospects of the living, in Somalia's Mogadishu.

So please, as supporters of the TFG, let's now take moral high ground and show restraint about the dead, whoever they may be, so as to prove that our cause is the more justified one. And that we are working with the little we've got and will turn it into success - for ex. the TFG. Our option is the viable and life-supporting one, the other isn't. The other option, or AS option, is to put it blindly, a dead end. Like the man who died today.

Let all the dead be that - dead. Thank you.

*Gacan weliba waxay gaysatay ayaa laga goynayaa*

Liqaye   

let's now take moral high ground and show restraint about the dead, whoever they may be, so as to prove that our cause is the more justified one.

No need to take anything, when it is already in our hands, a dog died today simple as that.

Paragon   

^Liqaayoow, rag waa diriraa waana is dilaa, laakin dagaal gelgelin dameeraad ma aha, weligaa ma maqashay? How we talk today that we have the upper hand and with which tone will be the mirror of your character's nature. Modesty and good taste define men and Salaaxuddiin was a testiment of this amongst the world's history of victors.

I'd rather kill my adversary and respect his body than drag him, eat his meat or insult him. My principle. Not yours. You have your choice to insult but my duty as a Muslim, as a tradionalist Somali is to remind you and others of what the Xeer is.

Mine is a reminder only- yaanan lagu fogaan maydka iyo amuurihiisa. Allaha inoo wada danbi dhaafo.

Liqaye   

Paragon your nick is most appropriate, and what you say holds a lot of water.

The TFG still does not hold the upper hand either in terms of economics, military or land, but what we do have in the spirit of somali disscusion is an ability to debate and accept different views regardless of hard felt emotions.

So I will not start topics with the preface I used mostly as you said because we are diffrent and also because..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT97fETWyi70-p8Cbfb3cs

Fido had nothing to do with it.

Paragon   

^Lool. Indeed, Fido's had no paw in it, lol. :D

Nin ay gar gasho garna ka baxdaa tahay - no wonder you are a model TFG supporter - AS boys gar maba gashoba. Halkay ku dhegaan cidi kama furfuri karto. Wiilasho waa mara ku dheg! :D