Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

is ssc in north Somalia or south Somalia

Bashiir   

Xaajigu ma foga siyaasada waalan ee geeska Afrika uun baa maskaxda ka yaraha jiidhay... mar aan fogeyn Idam Alle isagaa Silanyo ku dhihi doona..Somali kala goo kaa yeeli maayo ,,

^^ Siyaasada Somalia sa uma waalna dhowr kooxood oo is haysta wa inay isu tanasulan oo ay wada fadhistaan fara gelinta shisheeye na meesha laga sara Somalia marka nabad bay noqoneysa shir dibu heshisin lugu sameya somalia gudihisa dabeedna afarahooda ka hadlan iyado beesha calaamka iyo waxan meesha qasaya aanay joogin Galmudug halo yeedho ximan iyoxeeb udubland puntland jubarasland jubbaland wax iyo waadi dawdalada kumeel gaadhka Alshabaab xisbiga maslax maxammad siyaad iyo greenland hiiraan state midstate intu ba ay meel wada fadhistaan danahooda ka wada hadlan iyo waxay raban mustabalkooda sasaa nabad lugu helayaa, Ninki jiray wuxu yidhi gartayda naa waxan u geysta golayo waweyn geedka hoostiisa fadhista siday cadaadu ahayd.

as for Madaxweyne Siilaanyo ilahay cimrigisa ha dhereyo wa ninki Somaliland xoreyey mudada ugu dheera na halganki Hubeysna eeh xaqu dirirka gudoomiyaha ka aha, Maanta midhaheedi wu cunaya wa mashallah wa wax ilahay loogu xamdi naqo bisha so socotta wa sanadguuradi 30 naaad eeh SNM xaflad weyn banu ku dhigayna somaliland , Adigana bashirow adigana waxan ku rajeyneya adiga iyo Admiralkina halka ka haya af tigrinya na ha baranina yaan la idin hosaasin:D

Bashiir   

^Why assume I am related to the Admiral? I could be from any tribe that I've to tell you yet.....

Wareerka iyo Siyasada guracan waa laga bixi, nin walba isgaa ciisaantiisa keeni...idinku iska suga..

Bashiir;702748 wrote:
^Why assume I am related to the Admiral? I could be from any tribe that I've to tell you yet.....

Wareerka iyo Siyasada guracan waa laga bixi, nin walba isgaa ciisaantiisa keeni...idinku iska suga..

Why are you so clan minded where did i assume that you were the same clan as admiral maxammad cumar cismaan i just put you and his name in the same category since you support the same political ideology as him or do you support ileey oke next time i will list you next to him;)

Bashiir   

That is your weak point, you assume much. If I was a clan minded I wouldn't have reject your simpleton labeling.

How clever are you sure I am whom you assumed I could be?

Bashiir;702751 wrote:
That is your weak point, you assume much. If I was a clan minded I wouldn't have reject your simpleton labeling.

How clever are you sure I am whom you assumed I could be?

I don't assume anything all i did is i put your name next to the onlf rebel leader since you support onlf how is that wrong you can group me next to Siilaanyo or rayaale that doesn't mean i am from the same clan as them but i support their political ideology and that's what matters

Bashiir   

But I also think that answering personal question ultimately has to do with the prudential criteria and a serious attempt to try to find out and assess whether or not the messenger is what we think of him that or not, I don't think you know the answer at present.

You're simply confused now.

Dude i did not ask your clan or where you are from in Ethiopia or your place of birth i did not even ask if you were related to the Admiral. All i said was Bashir and the Admiral don't give up the fight since both of you guys are against the Ethiopian Government am i right?Stop being so paranoid

Bashiir   

There are many fans of the Admiral from every corner of the world just like there are opponents. He is product of Somalia and you know him. I support the freedom movement. But personally let me ask you again, do you support his efforts to free Daroor and Somali region over all? If yes, then what is difference between you and me?

If you read carefully worded earlier posts you would have been less confused.

gooni   

War Xaajiga ha la daayo....

Abtigaa nin fog maahan lakiin marmar baad arkaysaa asogoo kabihiisi ceelka la dhex galay.:)