Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

How can Somalis support TFG/Amisom/Ethiopians??

In response to Gen Duke's post? How can you support the TFG which is supported by the Ethiopians and Amisom? Atleast Shabab are Somali, and don't say they're foreigners as most are Somalis and only a minority is non-Somali (less then 10% I guess) Besides that the leadership is Somali (from NW SOmalia aka Somaliland but still Somalis).

How can you accept Ethiopians coming back and raping women and killing old men, entering the mosques and killing everyone inside (al-Hidaayah). Yeah Shabab isn't perfect but they're not half as bad as the Ethiopians.

Look at Egypt, Tunisia, Libya....the answer can only come from SOMALIS..

There was peace for 6 months, then the Ethiopians came..Can't you see they don't want whats best for us. They want another Siyad style regime run by them which will turn out worse then Shabab and Barre's regime. Ask any Somali from kilil 5 weither the Ethiopian adminstration or Shabab is worse??

As for future predictions, let me tell you what will happen.

Shabab will withdraw from all major cities, and will then start a guerilla war against the Ethiopians draining its resources. In two years time, they Habeshis will withdraw..Shabab will take over again. And its back to square zero

The Ethiopians want Shabab gone and have a weak slave government run by their puppets. Shabab wants an Islamic state. Both won't quite.

The only one winning from this situation is SOMALILAND, Don't believe me? What is their main weapon for seperation..oh look at us, we have peace and stability and they don't. If Somalia was a safe place they wouldn't have any bullets for their guns.

Zack thinks the TFG is great but he hates ileey and the dds regional administration and the Tigray Regime in Adis ababa when it comes to O'gadenia But when it comes to Somalia he loves the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia , Canjeelada wuxu u ogalyahay inay xabashidu dhuusamareeeb ku cunan laakin uma ogala inay ku cunan qabridhahare iyo fiiq:D

ANWAR   

Another kid who does not know the history of Mogadishu after 1991!

Mogadishu was in control of one group for 6 months so therefore there was Peace. as simple as that ... inshallah soon TFG will take control and Peace forever

Keep on dreaming, TFG aka Qabeelist Warlords will do the same shit as Shabab if not worse. And to Jacpher, whats TFG in our language? And wasnt Sharif the one who spoke Arabic at the UN Summit in New York??

Somalina   

He is an Ethiopian why would he know anything about Somalia. :D

AMISOM and the newly trained troops will take over Kismayo soon. Law and order will be restored after the AS, the terrorist organization is dismantled.

lool so was Somalia all good before Shabab? Why are you pretending Shabab destroyed the country? Thats why nobody can take Koonfurians serious anymore.

If Shabab is gone lets meet up here ok? lets see what other excuses you will come up with.

You know what the funny thing is? The only thing that separates these groups (TFG, SHABAAB) is the garments they wear. Nothing else.

Sharif was the one leading the jihad against the Ethiopians a few years ago and now he's literally their puppet. Maxaa is bedeley? Dharkiisa uun. Do you really think Al-Shabaab are any different? You think they truly believe in the crap they sell?

If the shabaab leadership had the slightest chance to pretend-play at being president and cabinet, the dusty khamiisyo will be history. And the animosity towards the 'gaalo' will change to walaaltinimo in a nano-second. Everyone is playing a waiting game for their chance to the chair.

And the only real losers are the Somali people.

^ Ok, so why should we support the TFG that will bring nothing to the Somali people. TFG's that were chilling in Kenya and now want a piece of the pie. I actually know one of the high officials in the TFG (not me, but my parents know - Qabeel links, what else). That person is in Xamar when we asked why she didn't leave she said. She wants to be part of the winning government so she can benefit from it later.

LoL...yes, it seems hungurigu trumps both love and fear in Somalia.

Who should you support? It's simple. Looking objectively at the situation in Southern Somalia and taking in the recent history (laying aside the propaganda from both sides), in your heart who do you believe is truly better for the Somali people?

Comparing the two, I would say Shabab is better then Habashis that rape anyone in sight. Just compare the rule of Shabab with when the Ethiopians ran things in the South. The Ethiopians being there was a reason for people joining Shabab, now what do you think will happen? Its easy to talk from the West, in our comfortable houses. Talking as if its a football game. BUT for the people overthere this will only cause more problems.

We all know Ethiopians can't accept Shabab and we know Shabab can't be defeaten. Americans tried fighting Taliban, Al-Qaeda in Iraq/Afghanistan and they're still there. You think some skinny *** forces from Tigrayland can do better? I say let Shabab stay in the South

AND IF THE PEOPLE DONT WANT THEM, THEY WILL PULL A EGYPT REVOLUTION.

ElPunto   

I believe the best policy is to support one's bank account.

My loyalties are up for the bidding -

TFG - nothing less than a junior ministry at suggested minimum 'salary' of 5% of the ministry budget or $200k whichever is more and sufficient (say every other week) 'working' meetings in Nairobi and other civilized parts of the world

Al-Kabaab - nothing less than a 50% cut from the 'taxes' levied on a medium sized Somali town. Oh and 4 of the finest ladies of the South - maximum age 18 years of old - to be traded in after a maxium of 3 years. Oh - and mangos at breakfast daily. I do love mangos.

Well, I will agree with you on this much: it IS easy to talk from the West, in our comfortable houses.

The TFG have shown themselves to be politically weak and inept, but AS have shown themselves to be uncompromisingly blood-thirsty. I don't know if the TFG can win this fight despite their foreign support or if they will be any better for the people in the long term. But this much is somewhat certain: there will be no respite for the poor people of Somalia as long as the Shabaabs are roaming around free, meting out false justice and punishments and using Islam as a bloody sword rather than a balm to soothe their pain.