Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Salutations: Introduce yourself!

Juxa   

thank you Van

guys he is too relaxed and easy going to be fragment of ahem ahem's imagination! that boy has mental health issues (not you van, the dude they think you are)

Ibtisam   

Juxa I agree, just saw his posts in the politics section- not the result of a boy with "mental health issues" :P

Van, SOLers once welcomed 8-10 newbie’s in a matter a few days( each opened a thread saying I am new from a different place wlc me, each had a different personality and different genders)- it turned out afterwards that all the accounts were one and the same person- since then when a newbie says welcome me, everyone assumes it is the same person until we see a few more posts :D

So wlc and so daaf and I hope you enjoy your time in this asylum.

Juxa do you remember the time no one believe Caadan was really a white man on a Somali forum and they made him post pictures, and still no one believed him so he posted a picture of him holding signs with memebers names on them :D :D :D :D lol

NGONGE   

^^ You gave in far too quickly. Besides, there is no "boy with mental health issues", it is as he said in this thread already; all about being creative.

Ibtisam   

NG anigu miyaan "billa" maxa iga kaley nin geel baadan ma gaajo ayan ka cabsanaya. Creative or otherwise anigu xool uuma diranayo.

Juxa   

^^ lool@ma anigaa biila

walee ibti wey duushay

Ngonge you are losing your .... maxa kugu dhacay ayaantan? you become too easy going