General Duke

Intoducing General Yusuf Indhacadde comander of TFG land forces... lol. progress indeed

3844-full-so.jpg

Dowladda KMG Soomaaliya oo xil u magacowday Indhacadde

Muqdisho: (Sh. M. Network) Dowladda KMG Soomaaliya ayaa xil u magacowday gudoomiyaha ururka Xisbul Islaam Sheekh Yuusuf Max’ed Siyaad Indhacadde iyadoo Sheekh Yuusufna Caawa arintaasi uu u xaqiiyay Shabakadda Warbaahinta Shabelle.

Wasiiro dowlihii hore ee wasaarada Gaashaandhiga Xukuumadii Cumar C/rashiid Cali Sharma’arke islamarkaana mudooyinkii u dambeeyay ka baxay dowladda sheegeyna in uu yahay gudoomiyaha Xisbul Islaam Sheekh Yuusuf Max’ed Siyaad Indhacadda ayaa la sheegay in dowladda KMG Soomaaliya ay u magacowday Jaraal sare oo ka tirsan ciidamada Militariga dowladda KMG Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG Soomaaliya Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa la sheegay in Sheekh Yuusuf uu u magacabay xilkaani, waxaana ilo lagu kalsoonyahay oo laga helayo xarunta Madaxtooyada ay sheegayaan in saacadaha soo aadan la soo saari doono warsaxaafadeed arintaasi lagu sheegayo.

Markii warkaasi ay heshay Shabelle ayaan waxaan xariir la sameyney Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacadde si aan wax uga ogaano xilkaani cusub ee loo magacaabay, waxaana uu indhacadde xaqiijiyay in uu ka mid yahay dowladda KMG Soomaaliya islamarkaana uu yahay Jaraal ka tirsan ciidanka xooga dalka Soomaaliyeed.

Waxa uu sheegay Sheekh Yuusuf in uu haatan ka qeyb qaadanayo dagaalada dowladda KMG Soomaaliya ay ku dooneyso in ay kula wareegto guud ahaan Magaalada Muqdisho, isagoo ka hadlay meydadka Al Shabaab ay ku soo bandhigeen Magaalada Muqdisho.

Indhacadde waxaa uu tilmaamay in meydadka ay soo bandhigeen AL Shabaab ay yihiin dad Soomaali ah islamarkaana uu ku jiro nin Xamaali ka ahaan jiray Xaafada K.P.P oo uu magaciisa ku sheegay Shabeelow.

Sheekh Yuusuf Max’ed Siyaad Indhacadda ayaa horay u sheegay in uusan ka mid noqoneyn dowladda KMG Soomaaliya balse haatan waxa uu sheegay in uu ku qanacsanyahay xilka dowladda KMG Soomaaliya ay u magacowday islamarkaana uu diyaar u yahay in uu ka qeyb qaato dagaalada ka dhanka ah Al Shabaab.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

Abwaan   

We know he is a not a general or even near that. Don't worry he will be a history soon like many before him; Afguduud, Maxamed Aadan Bidaar, Darwiish and many more.

Abwan you forget though those men held Al Shabaab at bay, while Yusuf & Sharif Ahmed were nurturing and suckling them all the while you As a fan were clapping for them.

Long ago I told you Al Shabaab would bite the hands that fed it and humble it. Funny how things turned out.

Abwaan   

General Duke;697751 wrote:
Abwan you forget though those men held Al Shabaab at bay, while Yusuf & Sharif Ahmed were nurturing and suckling them all the while you As a fan were clapping for them.

Long ago I told you Al Shabaab would bite the hands that fed it and humble it. Funny how things turned out.

GD....awalba faanka waan kugu ogaa! Xaggay joogaan nimanka aad leedahay Al Shabaab bay hortaagnaayeen? Ma waxaad leedahay dhinac bay Itoobiyaan ka ahaayeen'?

Abwaan   

Taleexi;697748 wrote:
At least Indhihii cad cadaa ee aan ka biqi jirey hoos buu u jeediyey!

Not for long ee haku sirmin...Isaga ma ahane waa ookiyaalaha Ray Ban-ka ah ee Har iyo Hoos-ka ah...lol!

Abwaan;697798 wrote:
GD....awalba faanka waan kugu ogaa! Xaggay joogaan nimanka aad leedahay Al Shabaab bay hortaagnaayeen? Ma waxaad leedahay dhinac bay Itoobiyaan ka ahaayeen'?

lol@ faan, I always knew you had comprehension issues. Adeer Ethiopia is still in Somalia, right now supporting Ahlu Sunna, Sharif Hotel and Co. As for the men you mentioned out of clan anger and in defense of your kinsmen General IndaCade, they are all in Puntland State of Somalia.

Now it’s ironic that the people of Mogadishu are being uprooted by the same groups that claimed to be liberating them, and in which you were a staunch supporter.

Abwan, you also know that Yusuf Yey traveled through vast parts of South Somalia, including important cities of Jowhar, Beledweyne and Baidoa without Ethiopian army intervention and the men you mentioned above were commanders in the army at the time.

Abwaan   

GD...."Adna faanka ma deysid, Anna kaama quusto". Waxaa kaa oohinaya oo dhan waan aqaan oo waxaagu qabyaalad waa dhaafeen, laakiin ayaandarro ayaa ku haysa, haddii ay daacad kaa tahay maad Ximan iyo Xeeb iyo Galmudug taageertid? You know what I am talking about...lol... Waan iska warhaynaa you have nothing to do with Gobollada Bari aan ka ahayn your great great grandfather. Are you trying to deny your upbringing?

As for Indha-Cadde I was the first one to state that he does not deserve to be a general, then why would I need to defend him and attack others? I just wanted to remind you the similarity and Far waaweyn wax kuugu sheego kuna xasuusiyo kuwii isaga la midka ahaa ee aad buunbuunin jirteyba inay meesha ka baxeen isaga iyo waxa la midka ah ee hadda joogana ay baxayaan insha Allaah.

Indha-Cadde waaba nin jaahilnimo hayso laakiin kuwa adigoo kale ah ee iskoollada aaday oo la midka ah bal maxaa laga yeeli?

Somalina   

GD, Farole takes orders from Zenawi, not to mention the hundreds of Ethiopian residents in Boosaaso.

Indhacade is being used, just like Aweys is being used by AlKebab. "Militia beeleed ma jireyso in the streets of Xamar" ayuu Fiqi yiri last month if I remember correctly.

Abwaan, I am not sure what my grandfathers or Ximan and Xeeb have to do with your past support of Al Shabab and the likes of IndaCade? Your rebuttal is as weak as your insight into politics. I support Galmudug and Abdi/qaybdeeds latest efforts have been good in bringing peace to the Mudug fault lines. However Galmudug should seek out and merge with the Ximan, Ahlu Sunna and Hiiraan to create a viable State in the Central regions. This is the model that worked for Somaliland and Puntland, and will work well to bring stability to the southern regions, rather than relying on a sacred cow of a government and a single messiah to save them. Grassroots movements are what are required. I don’t want to confuse you anymore since you have difficulties with concepts. You gave me a good laugh again, but I know why you are angry, I hope you find the peace that you are looking for. Militiamen always find it difficult in letting the ghosts of the past die away, I have been told, but since my family left Somalia t a young age, I will leave those who fought in the civil war dwell on that question..

Somalina ,dearest you are starting to sound allot like your protégé Oba Hillowle. I am kidding, or Maadey might run in here and spoil the thread. Melez Zanawi as we speak has sent his militias to fight in Gedo and Hiiraan on behalf of Sharif Hotel who once as our friend Abwan would attest, declared a Jihad on Melez which led to the deaths of thousands of civilians. Ironic is it not.

I don’t blame Indacade for playing the part of a General, for he has been watching Sharif Hotel pretend to be a President for over two years..

Somalina   

I don't know about the Ethiopians fighting over in Gedo on behalf of Sharif. I'm sure Gabbal can answer that.

As far as Hiiran is concerned though, it is the local Hiiranians fighting the AlKebab Junta unless you have pictures that say otherwise.

Fact is, the locals are trying to free their land from AlKebab occupation. If they call themselves "TFG" (which I doubt they do) or ASWJ or Dooxada Shabelle then so be it.

p.s. I don't know if you know this but the TFG has relationship with maamulka Hiiran State not Dooxada Shabelle.

^^^Thanks for the info dear, but do you have any pictures of the locals in Hiiraan fighting? Because there is evidence that these forces came from the Ethiopian controlled parts of Somalia and had Habashi militias there...

Also I thought the main movement in Hiiraan was that of Mr Gaab and Hiiran State, whats this Dooxada Shabelle and if they are locals, where is Mr Gaab's supporters?